waking up drunk

Author Topic: waking up drunk  (Read 2191 times)

drink plenty of water and get some caffeine in you. take some tylenol preemptively too. that's all you got fam.
I’ve found that alive or motrin works better. Xstrength
Unless I have a girl over I puke before I go to bed

I drink as a sleeping aid but normally I wake up feeling fine but I guess all the clamato forgeted me up so instead I woke up still loving drink. Hangover lasted 2 hours into my shift which was loving bad but I felt a lot better afterwards

Caesars > bloody Mary

Caesars > bloody Mary
yea v8 just tastes kinda tomatoey and sour but the clamato got that salty kick to it. also added salsa verde because i couldn't locate the sauces.

eventually i stopped actually mixing the drinks and optimized my pattern to taking a shot and washing it down with clamato because the saltiness just erases the taste of the alcohol immediately so i dont have to sit around gagging for a minute

Taste of vodka is nothing. It's how it sits in my stomach for me but even then I have a forgeted up stomach so most foods are like that anyway.

i mean it tastes good, like a smooth, sweet bitterness. just the moment it hits your throat that stuff really doesn't sit well. then like 10 minutes later you get the rumblies

INH cries quietly into his ginger ale

Don't talk stuff about ginger ale bro

i actually think vodka tastes sweet i dont know why

brotha what
is this russian blood

ginger ale is complete stuff

I prefer Dr. Pepper or Mtn Dew

I’ve only ever had a hangover twice after some alcohol, y’all weak af recovery.

ginger ale is complete stuff

I prefer Dr. Pepper or Mtn Dew
ELECTRIC CHAIR

thats only good vodka

the stuff stuff actually tastes like rubbing alcohol