what can i do on windows 2000

Author Topic: what can i do on windows 2000  (Read 2791 times)

im using windows 2000 for like a week since i hate myself what should i do on it

just realized i forgot my typing style that makes me look like an intellectual human being

Install Blockland.
there was someone that installed blockland on win 98 a while back, it only ran in like 16 colours or something it was pretty dope

there was someone that installed blockland on win 98 a while back, it only ran in like 16 colours or something it was pretty dope
you cant run bl on win98. at least not retail bl. unless someone did some trickery to get it working but ive never seen that happen

you cant run bl on win98. at least not retail bl. unless someone did some trickery to get it working but ive never seen that happen
Blockland is compiled for Windows NT, so it's only possible for it to work on Windows NT-based systems.

Blockland is compiled for Windows NT, so it's only possible for it to work on Windows NT-based systems.
it could've been windows 2000, i remember someone showing off screenshots of it but i cant find it now

does blockland still work on powerpc

I got Blockland to run on Windows 2000 with the help of Mac Workin, on a PC with an 800mhz Celeron, 128MB RAM, and a intel i752 iGPU. I used a wrapper program that added some necessary DLL files for the game to run. There were a couple white textures due to VRAM limitations and the game crashed as soon as I placed a brick, but hey, it worked.

I'm on vacation right now and away from my PC, so I can't provide more information at the moment (e.g. the program I used and some additional images). I can provide those when I get back home in a few days if there's interest.
does blockland still work on powerpc
No, Badspot patched out PowerPC support in an update.

anything. windows 2000 is turing complete

anything. windows 2000 is turing complete
run windows xp in a vm on windows 2000

get extorted for all your money, apparently