Author Topic: Looking for someone who can make textures  (Read 979 times)

So, if you know who I am then you definitely know a lot of my projects revolve around ModTer. Most of my projects typically use 8bit textures done by plastiware, and I've even went as far as making textures of my own that I've ripped from various sources, however I've recently made a megaman texture pack ripped from a wad file known as megaman 8bit deathmatch. I've used the textures a couple times but I notice a lot of the textures that I would like to use are strictly one color because they're entirely just one image with no transparency, which I already knew it was gonna be that way to begin with but I figured I could work around it. Apparently not, I'm not an artist and I'm not great with drawing, even with the simplicity of an 8bit style, this is why I wanted to make an open request to see if someone would be willing to add on to the textures I currently work with so that I may have even more ideas to work with.

Stuff I've done
          Map from CrystalScape 1                   

Map from CrystalScape 1             

Map from CrystalScape 1             

Map from CrystalScape 1

Map from Zombie Assault

Map for a Zelda like project (main reason I'm doing this thread)

Map for a Zelda like project (main reason I'm doing this thread)

Map from CrystalScape 2

Map from TiTwiT (A Campaign I still haven't released but will soon)

I'm also giving out the megaman textures I ripped here so if you'd like inspiration stuff you can draw that I definitely wanted to include with this pack, I encourage it.
Download

What I made with them was this:

And these were mostly just test maps I made to use them with, not for anything yet.

TLDR: I'm just looking for someone who can make 8bit textures similar to plastiware's packaged style.

I've managed to just make some textures myself that fit what I'm looking for, gonna lock.