Author Topic: [NEWS] Erika is dead  (Read 4645 times)

his body was find by the river

damn that forgetin goodbye message was sad
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:55:25 PM by _xFazzax_ »

No body has turned up yet, or at least, has not yet been reported on, police only found his personal belongings on a bridge

I mean, you can probably assume that he's dead, but that'd be a bleak outlook on the situation while there's been no actual confirmation on his death

I can't believe he's gone...

No body has turned up yet, or at least, has not yet been reported on, police only found his personal belongings on a bridge

I mean, you can probably assume that he's dead, but that'd be a bleak outlook on the situation while there's been no actual confirmation on his death
do you know why he did it? because i dont

police just found a body in the water near the bridge where his belongings were found. no confirmation it is him though

https://mobile.twitter.com/lookner/status/1143302083547996161

police just found a body in the water near the bridge where his belongings were found. no confirmation it is him though
the body had a white tee

do you know why he did it? because i dont
Nobody really knows, unfortunately

https://mobile.twitter.com/lookner/status/1143302083547996161
Oh, well, they still have to check the body bag to confirm whether or not it's him, it'd be terrible if it was though (i mean, it's still awful for whoever else might be in the body bag, but you get what i'm saying)

But if that is him in the body bag, i must wonder how he got in there, like, if he did it himself somehow, or had someone help him with it (for who knows what reason)

bodies wash up along the bridge all the time lol. i used to work in the restaurant right next to the bridge (cecconi's) and one time i came in early and on the rocks there was like three bloated dogs.

the chances of it being him is pretty slim
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 07:29:16 PM by PhantOS »