Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13114 times)

why does nonnel look like a great value rock lee
brother look like a mob psycho character

thanks for reminding me; the milkshakes they threw were laced with quick dry cement, which is a corrosive agent on human flesh
i bet you'd cry if someone splashed vinegar on you

Yeah we should really start normalizing throwing chemicals at people so when the Islamic refugees arrive they'll feel more at home

in all seriousness as someone who's done work with it: quickmix is really bad if you let it sit, it's no problem if you get it off. the issue is that the people didn't know and let it sit potentially causing injury. unironically concrete is nasty stuff.

idk bro i'd agree with you if you didnt back into "just being ironic bro" everytime you are being hypocritical.

also everyone defending this dude are really busy pointing out that hes ASIAN and GAY, you're literally participating in identity politics by pointing it out

im just wondering what your source is on the brain haemorrhage cuz as far as i can tell the guy could just be lying about his injuries

anyways, they probably shouldn't have beat him up cuz hes just an annoying grifter but not an actual fascist

EDIT: do u happen to have a link to the kickstarter i cant find it
i think the point he was trying to make is that the media uses things like race/loveual orientation to push certain narratives. I'm not sure. In hindsight, everyone in the media picked this up(and rightfully so) on both sides of the political spectrum so it didn't really have any bearing.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:58:51 PM by Grimlock² »

I'm gonna give you a concrete enama

Now that I think about it I have to agree with the leftists on this issue. We definitely need to be beating the stuff out of more journalists

Now that I think about it I have to agree with the leftists on this issue. We definitely need to be beating the stuff out of more journalists
taking bets on how long it takes this weeks ironic stuffposter to get banned

honestly good for him

taking bets on how long it takes this weeks ironic stuffposter to get banned
hes gonna say 'hang the gays' or something like torin did and he's gonna get instabanned guaranteed

i give him like, 5 more days
i think the point he was trying to make is that the media uses things like race/loveual orientation to push certain narratives. I'm not sure. In hindsight, everyone in the media picked this up(and rightfully so) on both sides of the political spectrum so it didn't really have any bearing.
idk, I'm seeing a lot of obviously hypocritical genuises on twitter that "hate identity politics" but then once this happened they started instantly spamming the words "gay" and "asian" everywhere they could to make it seem like it was the primary reason for the attack. its the smoothbrains like dave rubin, tim pool or candace owens that get to me because they love to harp about how the left uses race/gay cards to score pity points but whenever anyone on their side gets attacked they pull the pity gay/race card unironically.

My bad guys, please return to your highly civilized discourse without me. I will be returning to my post at the night discussion topic.

My bad guys, please return to your highly civilized discourse without me. I will be returning to my post at the night discussion topic.
roger doger

over and out

good, guy is a chud

Someone could easily say the same about you, and I genuinely pray that never happens because you look like your skull would break from a light breeze, let alone crowbars and cement milkshakes