Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13531 times)

My bad guys, please return to your highly civilized discourse without me. I will be returning to my post at the night discussion topic.
this is based commentary about a lego forum you keep buying accounts to post on

why does nonnel look like a great value rock lee
this one was too far

legit though the guy is like a professional victim. he hangs out with neo-fascists like the proud boys. he inserts himself into far right protests, cuts footage to support his buds, then acts surprised when counter protesters show up so he can milk gofundme money from people when he inevitably gets his ass kicked

he also taped and investigateed a woman who was hospitalized after one of the proud boys broke her neck with a steel rod
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 09:07:41 PM by Nonnel »

Amazing evidence, bowl cut

last number got cut off. look again, mr "white genocide isn't tribal"

Assuming he's done what you said, why does that justify getting put in the hospital?

edit:

You disingenuous, friend lipped commie stuff he didn't even dox her

On the same loving link you posted, Jesus Christo
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 10:31:10 PM by Deus Ex »

this one was too far

legit though the guy is like a professional victim. he hangs out with neo-fascists like the proud boys. he inserts himself into far right protests, cuts footage to support his buds, then acts surprised when counter protesters show up so he can milk gofundme money from people when he inevitably gets his ass kicked

he also taped and investigateed a woman who was hospitalized after one of the proud boys broke her neck with a steel rod

Assuming he's done what you said, why does that justify getting put in the hospital?

edit:

You disingenuous, friend lipped commie stuff he didn't even dox her

On the same loving link you posted, Jesus Christo
so your saying he named her when her identity wasn't previously known by the internet at large?

so he investigateed her?

If you wanna continue being a disingenuous handicap that's fine, I've no intention of doing the two-step to this dumbass little song you idiots are dooting

hand me the crowbar im going after every leftist journalist who's ever uttered someone's name

"he killed her"

"no he didnt kill her it was justified"

"so he still killed her"

"stop being disingenuous"

??? just call whatever he did what it is lol
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 12:05:21 AM by Aide33 »

Damn dude that was an awesome brown townogy

Damn dude that was an awesome brown townogy
thank u brother, keep fazing up

brb gotta go 360 noscope some antifa soyboys who are totally low t but im also very afraid of them and they should all be locked up but i bet they cant even lift anything haha cucks

How many toddlers do you think you could take on in a fight

How many toddlers do you think you could take on in a fight
hm do they all attack at the same time or is it 1 by 1?

Straight horde mode, full on assault from every angle