Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13726 times)

Holy forget, what?

I'm going to try breaking it down.
what you are saying doesn't mean anything because you aren't proving that you give a stuff otherwise, you're just continuing to argue with me because that's what you want, to argue.
Okay, I've tried disassembling this word pasta, and the best I can glean from this is that you think we don't give a stuff and all we want to do is argue? Uh, no. I can't really prove to you I care, but I don't see why that's so important to you. This is a non-argument, and it seems you're just upset about something and you've traded sensible English for complaining about people arguing? Honestly this is all so very confusing to decrypt.

That's why it's hypocritical for you to be clutching pearls and punching down at people, you aren't holding yourself to the standards you're holding other people because who the forget knows what stance you're going to be taking in next week's hot button issue
It's hypocritical... to argue for the sake of arguing but we also are offended about something? What

And we're not holding ourselves to the same standard as others? No. That's complete BS. I try my damnedest to point out double-standards asap. Infact as far as some of us, Deus got into an argument with Aide33 because Deus was pointing out the double standard of antifa attacking a gay Asians man, and Aide thought he was being a hypocrite for mentioning the journalist's race/loveuality. You can see Aide33 get his ass kicked on that a few pages back.

As far as being a flip flop, I really have no idea what you're referencing or talking about.

This whole post reads like an emotionally distraught 8 year old who didn't get ice cream after dinner.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 04:06:52 PM by Master Matthew² »

And exactly what cops do to filth like you today. God bless america
ok bootlicker

deep... burn the constitution
yes please it entrenches the backwards ideas of the 1700s

Ah yes, protection from cruel and unusual punishment, truly a backward idea from the 1700s

Shut up man lmfao
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 08:06:28 PM by Punished Rally »

Yeah man forget:
Freedom of Speech
Alcohol Legality
Voting
Privacy
Not having random military officers breaking into your house and sleeping in your beds
Prohibition of unfair search and seizure

Truly backwards 1700s and 1700s only ideas

/s obviously.

Yeah man forget:
Freedom of Speech
Alcohol Legality
Voting
Privacy
Not having random military officers breaking into your house and sleeping in your beds
Prohibition of unfair search and seizure

Truly backwards 1700s and 1700s only ideas

/s obviously.
yet u have no healthcare and u got concentration camps for "illegal" immigrants - ur constitution deffo helped blacks too due to its incredible vagueness

This whole post reads like an emotionally distraught 8 year old who didn't get ice cream after dinner.
emotionally distraught? lol
what kind of damage keeps you here, trolling these forums with political topics, trying to get a rise outta folks?

emotionally distraught? lol
what kind of damage keeps you here, trolling these forums with political topics, trying to get a rise outta folks?
Despite what you think, threads that don't just agree and support your viewpoint aren't trolling.
yet u have no healthcare and u got concentration camps for "illegal" immigrants - ur constitution deffo helped blacks too due to its incredible vagueness
There are no concentration camps in the US, that's asinine. If we were really under the rule of an orange Riddler, why would the same people who are afraid of being put in camps actively be trying to disarm themselves?

As far as healthcare. Our last system penalized people who didn't sign up and pay for it. A ridiculous ultimatum that didn't help the people it claimed to be helping. In all honestly no default healthcare was better than Obamacare. Yes it sucks that there's no alternative rn, but it's not like there haven't been proposals.

Despite what you think, threads that don't just agree and support your viewpoint aren't trolling.
No, but your threads are trolling. Are you going to tell me that everything you post is genuine and in good faith?

No, but your threads are trolling. Are you going to tell me that everything you post is genuine and in good faith?

I don't post my threads like a boring newscaster with monotone words and lines.

Is the only way you'll see my posts as "good faith" and not trolling is if I talk like a flatlining text to speech program?

it's a simple yes or no question my guy

Despite what you think, threads that don't just agree and support your viewpoint aren't trolling.There are no concentration camps in the US, that's asinine. If we were really under the rule of an orange Riddler, why would the same people who are afraid of being put in camps actively be trying to disarm themselves?

As far as healthcare. Our last system penalized people who didn't sign up and pay for it. A ridiculous ultimatum that didn't help the people it claimed to be helping. In all honestly no default healthcare was better than Obamacare. Yes it sucks that there's no alternative rn, but it's not like there haven't been proposals.
Stop justifying the concentration camps

guys cmon slow down i cant keep up with who's the handicap

ok bootlicker

Okay handicap. The best part about you soviergn citizen types is that you usually get clocked in the head before you're 30.

Okay handicap. The best part about you soviergn citizen types is that you usually get clocked in the head before you're 30.
???