Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13123 times)

hey guys someone got baned in this thread

hey guys someone got baned in this thread
Two someones

<spam removed>

User was banned for this post
Half life episode 2 comes out on october 10th :) so excited
i am neutral towards antifa

Two someones

doublekill for me
you didn't want a discussion, you want to argue with people and punch down on triggered libs. trying to say otherwise is a filthy lie

if the roles were reversed and it was an antifa dude sent to the hospital you'd change your tune to maximize the hurt feelings, y'all pathetic
i mean if it's role reversal in this case it's still aggro assault and should be treated as such. if it was the proud boys doing it to a journalist who works for vox or buzzfeed i'd view it the same way, can't say i speak for everyone though
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:04:48 AM by Grimlock² »

<spam removed>

*sparks cigarette

[img height=600 ]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/banjokazooie/images/4/48/KazooieTooie1.png/revision/latest?cb=20100426051928[/img]

Kazooie

Make that three someones

doublekill for me i mean if it's role reversal in this case it's still aggro assault and should be treated as such. if it was the proud boys doing it to a journalist who works for vox or buzzfeed i'd view it the same way, can't say i speak for everyone though
i mean yeah you view it that way but there are tons of other conservatives that are braindead and dont

case and point: ben shapiro posted a compilation video of left wing protesters getting run over by cars to the beat of music

a lot of people literally only care about owning the libs (aka Master Matthew, Deus Ex, etc.)

You don't know what I care about, bitchboy

You don't know what I care about, bitchboy
actions vs intentions

well i say if there's an underlying problem here then i don't see it, the man successfully made it to the hospital as intended

yoo check this stuff out, mum even said i could put it on the fridge if i was good at school O_O

I hope senator armstrong runs for president in the 2020 elections. He would already have my vote.

yoo check this stuff out, mum even said i could put it on the fridge if i was good at school O_O

-snip-
Cringe

Cringe
stop using this word it makes you sound like a manchild that orders mac and cheese at a restaurant

JumboMuffin is a pretty obvious trolltard idk why anyone responds to him with anything resembling genuine concern