Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38822 times)

can i call you "motherforgeter"

can i call you "motherforgeter"
sure. honestly any kind of degrading language. my favorite like I said is "slut", but "bitch" and "skank" are also pretty highly rated

alright what about "friend" or "buddy"

alright what about "friend" or "buddy"
wholesome is also acceptable

those people who are allowed are frontrox, ipquarx, and like, sir dooble. also a few others hypothetically like pecon or something but I've never known them to actually call me that so it's not needed to list them. also anyone who literally just hasn't used the forum since then I guess because it makes sense. that list does not include u, sleep. do u see the respect I exhibit in not calling u by the first name you used here. I am kind of being facetious. but also no I'm not. the thing is, with those people I know isn't used in a negative way. "night fox" is just who I am to them. but coming from anyone else it pretty much just seems like it's trying to be a dig

anyway im not trying to be a killjoy or anything but it would be better if you called me foxscotch. if you just don't care then obviously I can't do anything to stop you, and I know damn well that making this post will make some stupid hoes (who literally hadn't even registered their accounts yet back then) go out of their way to call me "night fox", but for the record if you won't use my actual name I'd prefer like "slut" or something cus that's at least kinda hot
ah ok, this makes sense. my only reason was because thats how i knew you. i have no problem switching it, sorry (slut)!

fox scotch more like
hip scotch

i always just say/refer to night fox cuz thats who i know you as. i dont even know why people refer to past names as a jab like...(besides obv trolls)like at this point we all know who you are stfu already. and bitch i been here before you i got elder's rights sis night fox is YOUR BRAND

i do the same thing with hoot even though its a more recent alias. it just happened to be his alias that stuck with me idk. hoot is also infinitely times better imo to say than sleep or donnie or the obvious jabs like toothed deer

whew child that first paragraph is a hot mess im eating popeyes in bed and was typing on a phone

thank you for referring to me by my current name and not by my old name mrbob00

we meet again mrbob00