whos the worst furry on the forums

Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38832 times)

i dont spam anime memes though because i aint a weeb.
ok furry. send tweet

pie crust closely followed by fuzztoast closely followed by stevejenkins closely followed by swifthyena closely followed by flatflyer
In the order of magnitude between these though i'd say the absolute worst of the worst, the worst there is and ever will be is Pie Crust indisputably

Actually supersuit12 is pretty bad

I never paid attention to fuzztoast lol

but yeah pie crust pretty bruh!

we'll never know the true answer to this question because the worst furries are stealthing all around the forum. they just hide their degeneracy with a public front but behind the computer screen you know they're balls deep in their cat

why are you so intent on drawing negative attention to yourself? I'm not trying to be an ass here but you're literally asking for the ironic stuffposter clique to start stuff with you that I can't imagine you(or anyone else) want to see?
issa joke...

we'll never know the true answer to this question because the worst furries are stealthing all around the forum. they just hide their degeneracy with a public front but behind the computer screen you know they're balls deep in their cat
so pie crust

so pie crust
nah im talking about the ones who hide it. the people like you and me who condemn furries on the reg but forget the horse out back on the low

not saying you or me forget horses im saying the people like you and me who condemn furries. just want to clarify that. i do not forget horses

i heard phantos forgets horses out back

that multi guy or whatever the hell his name is

nah im talking about the ones who hide it. the people like you and me who condemn furries on the reg but forget the horse out back on the low
not saying you or me forget horses im saying the people like you and me who condemn furries. just want to clarify that. i do not forget horses
phanto i know you joking but this style of stuffposting is worrying