whos the worst furry on the forums

Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38813 times)

understood phanto though i dont really condemn furries unless they're like pie crust. what other people do as hobbies or in their free time for fun is of no concern to me

pie crust closely followed by fuzztoast closely followed by stevejenkins closely followed by swifthyena closely followed by flatflyer
In the order of magnitude between these though i'd say the absolute worst of the worst, the worst there is and ever will be is Pie Crust indisputably
the forget is wrong with steve jenkins

why is flatflyer on that list too i mean ??? he just bought art and made his own i literally do not see the problem

NightFox for worst furry 2019

why is flatflyer on that list too i mean ??? he just bought art and made his own i literally do not see the problem
Ranking by furfriendry, making your own starbound avian maid oc, obsessing over it on the forums and then drawing research of them is pretty much qualifying of the list. I would replace him with mutti de polmenaro something for posting actual furry research though in hindsight

brines an expert on obsessing over things on the forums, I’d believe him

isnt like everyone above a furry

Ranking by furfriendry, making your own starbound avian maid oc, obsessing over it on the forums and then drawing research of them is pretty much qualifying of the list. I would replace him with mutti de polmenaro something for posting actual furry research though in hindsight
didn't you post cropped furry research to get a rise out of people? by this logic you're a bigger furfriend than he is

didn't you post cropped furry research to get a rise out of people? by this logic you're a bigger furfriend than he is
wow -_- and unova is the one who told me to remove my stupid fursuit post

honestly tho pie crust and fuzz are the only two that i can think of that are the worst everyone else i Suppose is okay if not ill pay 300 vietnamnese dongs

when i was 11? probably

wow -_- and unova is the one who told me to remove my stupid fursuit post
lol unova thinking he has any power over anyone

yes he did
unova is and always has been handicapped

unova gets loving obliterated pt.??????