what the forget is going on

Author Topic: what the forget is going on  (Read 5769 times)

I come here for the first time in a while and I'm instantly greeted with a colorful animated picture of some guy's richard getting shat on. What the forget is going on? And why? Why did somebody waste 10 dollars for a forum account just to post gifs of stuffrichards and jpegs of man rooster? With that same amount of money you could buy food to keep yourself alive. I'd rather pay 10 bucks for food and water then to have access to posting richards on some Albanian Mega Bloks message boards.

If somebody can give me answers to my questions, that would be great. I just wanna know who is posting stuffrichards and why they're posting stuffrichards.

And to think the first time i laid eyes on that gif, i was eating lunch. Good job Mr stuffrichards.

it happens at least twice a year that some loser wastes their time by posting gross stuff then getting banned instantly

just ignore it

mario goatse was better

Is it already gone? I haven't seen anything

you just daydreamin bro dunno why you daydreamin bout richards with stuff on em buts thats what you doin lol

Is it already gone? I haven't seen anything
seems like his posts were wiped

Badspot you slimy dog you saved the day again!

yep

*cracks open a cold one*

its that time of the year again

you just daydreamin bro dunno why you daydreamin bout richards with stuff on em buts thats what you doin lol

i ain't seen a damn thing uwu

frequency is too gay to see richards

seems like his posts were wiped
it's confirmed. badspot wipes.

more of a reason to hang badspot

ey yo badspot which ways the toilet paper facing? are you an over or under kind of man?

who even was it, all these forum bomb amateurs are pretty pathetic.