Thoughts on swapping nudes?

Poll

nude

yah
13 (34.2%)
nah
25 (65.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Thoughts on swapping nudes?  (Read 4417 times)

curious what the forums think of swapping nudes with gf/bf or other relationships

ur like 13 why are u swapping nudes with ur bf

bro you weren’t supposed to tell the forums about jerod..

it helps with maintaining a long distance relationship

it helps with maintaining a long distance relationship
this is true

double edged sword imo

on one hand lovee peen/vag/skeletons/more
on the other hand you risk nudes of minors lying about their age

so uhm idk

for a few years i had nudes of underage people that were taken while both of us were underage. around the time i turned 18 i forced myself to remove them but damn was it tough. ive etched most of them into my brain permanently though so not all is lost in the meat beating department

for a few years i had nudes of underage people that were taken while both of us were underage. around the time i turned 18 i forced myself to remove them but damn was it tough. ive etched most of them into my brain permanently though so not all is lost in the meat beating department
bruh

your information has been handed over to the feds

no physical evidence ;)

not saying i condone child research. just sayin the nudes nowadays ain't hitting the same as the junior year ones
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 01:06:20 AM by PhantOS »

ugh be careful what you say

ez source of blackmail/ex’s using it against you so i wouldn’t, unless you’re absolutely sure they’re not the kind of person who forgets over people they hate

just dont fu kin put your face on them. my nudes are on the net and i bless god my face isnt on it. also just remembered tumblrs anti research rule will have wiped me from hopefullyany blog that had my nudes

just dont fu kin put your face on them. my nudes are on the net and i bless god my face isnt on it. also just remembered tumblrs anti research rule will have wiped me from hopefullyany blog that had my nudes
how the forget did your nudes end up on tumblr