Thoughts on swapping nudes?

Poll

nude

yah
13 (34.2%)
nah
25 (65.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Thoughts on swapping nudes?  (Read 4418 times)

how the forget did your nudes end up on tumblr
i sold nudes/my body is pretty. lot of ppl dig boys that can actually pull off a “femboy” look. cant pull it off anymore tho unless i dont eat for a day 😊

i sold nudes/my body is pretty. lot of ppl dig boys that can actually pull off a “femboy” look. cant pull it off anymore tho unless i dont eat for a day 😊
bruh, should i look into selling my body

although im far from femboy

I’m sure there are one or two of mine deep in the internet. Or maybe not, I only shared them with hyper select few people and they may have deleted them at some point. Dunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if people want my nudes they gotta come to my forgetin house i aint gonna take the time to remove my clothes, snap a pic and upload it from my phone nobody is worth that

i send alotta nudes ;O
the only problem i have with this is the fact that there aren't any on my phone. you be lookin like a whole snack in that ducksuit but tbh i'd like to see you without it ;) or any other clothes ;)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:39:09 PM by PhantOS »

just “bf/gf”? lmao forget kinda prude u think I am

just “bf/gf”? lmao forget kinda prude u think I am
I said other relationships too Bro

the circus came early

the only problem i have with this is the fact that there aren't any on my phone. you be lookin like a whole snack in that ducksuit but tbh i'd like to see you without it ;) or any other clothes ;)
i would like to see it
yknow.. i can genuinely say that i am flattered