YouTube now banning Hacking & Netsec videos from their platform

Author Topic: YouTube now banning Hacking & Netsec videos from their platform  (Read 3140 times)

time to download hacking videos

RIP Sgt. Sizzles. In some of his videos he uses wallhack.

But hey, YouTube is a private company, so just get over it.

you say this as a jab but I have seen you do nothing but bitch about it on a lego forum

and then LGR disappeared and is found in an unmarked grave in Area 51.

i cant wait for youtube to ban youtube off of youtube

imagine defending copyright infringement & illegal activity

YAWWnnnn nn    Yeah... Youtube sucks

imagine defending copyright infringement & illegal activity
Imagine being a shallow forget who doesn't know how to read in between the lines.

Also afaik this has nothing to do with copyright infringement.

Also afaik this has nothing to do with copyright infringement.
network security hacking and homebrew are all copyright infringement

network security hacking and homebrew are all copyright infringement
right to repair

corporations can suck my big meaty rooster, copyright law is damn well bullstuff and you know it

also you should be able to do whatever the forget you want with your console after you buy it, homebrew is allowed for games you own or bought

it always baffles me how people buy stuff and willingly accept the EULA and then immediately go on to say how 'its mine! i should do what i want with it! copyright is theft!!!!.' its like walking into a wendy's knowing full well the food there sucks absolute rooster and then eating there and finding out the food is terrible and blaming wendy's for your own poor choice

if you dont want to break copyright laws, just don't buy a console. if you don't want to get banned for trolling, don't create a forum account. everything is a service and by using it you are accepting the rules and limitations of the service, so when those limitations hit you in the face, the only person whose at fault is yourself

corporations can suck my big meaty rooster, copyright law is damn well bullstuff and you know it
copyright laws are only legally binding by your own consent. if they're bullstuff, don't accept. its that simple
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 07:52:10 PM by PhantOS »

yeah, the same "news" source that has an article titled "Wonderful profile of Anita Sarkeesian, the feminist games critic who made an army of stuffty manbabies very, very upset" seems very reliable

it always baffles me how people buy stuff and willingly accept the EULA and then immediately go on to say how 'its mine! i should do what i want with it! copyright is theft!!!!.' its like walking into a wendy's knowing full well the food there sucks absolute rooster and then eating there and finding out the food is terrible and blaming wendy's for your own poor choice

if you dont want to break copyright laws, just don't buy a console. if you don't want to get banned for trolling, don't create a forum account. everything is a service and by using it you are accepting the rules and limitations of the service, so when those limitations hit you in the face, the only person whose at fault is yourself
copyright laws are only legally binding by your own consent. if they're bullstuff, don't accept. its that simple
forget consumer protection laws amirite

forget consumer protection laws amirite
EULAs are public and require consent thanks to consumer protection laws. because of them you know exactly what you can and can't do on a service. stop whining and go find a different service that lets you post tutorials on how to commit corporate espionage