So I made a Blockland Mo bamba parody.

Author Topic: So I made a Blockland Mo bamba parody.  (Read 4184 times)

please get a better mic

ima keep it real with u brother this stuffs trash

you sound like a tts bot

this is funny for all the wrong reasons. why would you do this. imagine being this dude's mom and hearing him sing this to himself in one setting with absolutely no context to the situation

this is funny for all the wrong reasons. why would you do this. imagine being this dude's mom and hearing him sing this to himself in one setting with absolutely no context to the situation
We have to rival Roblox and Minecraft in awkward Blockland music parodies

What Grayte is doing is what no one else had the courage and talent to do

We have to rival Roblox and Minecraft in awkward Blockland music parodies
*ironic

we need ironic music parodies like this

It's not the same if it's ironic

*ironic

just because its ironic doesnt make it funny

Wanted to make a stupid video but apparently people can't take jokes well? I'm not surprised it's blockland. Ima keep it public tho.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 01:33:49 PM by Grayte »

Wanted to make a stupid video but apparently people can't take jokes well? I'm not surprised it's blockland. Ima keep it public tho.
what is a joke

i thought jokes were supposed to make u laugh not cry

grayte is an alt im calling it right now its an alt

KANT IS AN ALT KANT IS AN AAAAAAAAALT

*ironic

bitch making a horrible joke and then encasing it in a "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!" cocoon of your stuffty definition of irony to try and repel oncoming flak is the reason why you and ur gang of newborns with unbalanced amounts of gray matter will never be funny