2019/07/13 - Blockland r2000

Author Topic: 2019/07/13 - Blockland r2000  (Read 26639 times)

I still have r1997. Updater isn't updating to r2000.

I had the same issue, but I was using dlls and had my exe set to readonly. After deleting my exe it updated to r2000 next time I booted up.

i didin't even notice  :iceCream:

this is historic, amazing, a blessing. thank you badspot

WAIT OH stuff I JUST REALIZED THIS EXISTED

Whenever I try and /reloadbricks with a save file with open default doors I get the following error and all bricks stop loading:
Code: [Select]
ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - Bad line "" 10 -207.25 11.4 2 0 42  0 0 1 1 1" - expected brick line but found no uiname
BackTrace: ->ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick
After this happens I can no longer load a save until restarting the server because it thinks the load is still in progress.

Memory Leaks? Begone!

[Silly splash objects, DIE]

here’s to a thousand more mistakes

Whenever I try and /reloadbricks with a save file with open default doors I get the following error and all bricks stop loading:
Code: [Select]
ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - Bad line "" 10 -207.25 11.4 2 0 42  0 0 1 1 1" - expected brick line but found no uiname
After this happens I can no longer load a save until restarting the server because it thinks the load is still in progress.
you have a brick addon that has a brick without a uiname. usually its a door addon that forgets to give door open/openccw datablocks a uiname

iirc the default doors' opencw/ccw states inherit the closed door datablock so they should work fine, you just have a malformed door add-on