[news] new james bond is a black woman

Author Topic: [news] new james bond is a black woman  (Read 14605 times)

tbh I couldn't give a damn who 007 is I'm just mad it ain't idris elba
yooooo
loving THIS

Ever notice how noone gives half a quarter of a stuff about that unless they are some alt right, neocon whatever the forget idiot just like you who's empty head is some real good real estate to live rent free in ?
btfo

Ever notice how almost every netflix original has at-least one interracial black male/white female couple
>2019
>caring about interracial relationships

yep its gamer time

These movies aren't made for turning a profit, they're privately funded and designed to stir tensions along political lines. It doesn't matter if they flop. They've already accomplished their goal before they even hit the box office
also can i get a source on this? i'd like to see whos funding this international conspiracy to get me to forget black chicks

all movies are made for profit you loving buffoon most 'AAA' films nowadays make like 5-10x the amount they spent making them

all movies are made for profit you loving buffoon most 'AAA' films nowadays make like 5-10x the amount they spent making them

So do they think they'll really make a profit?

breaking news: companies willingly throw away millions of dollars for no reason other than wanting to promote interracial couples and homoloveuality

more at 6

its 6 on news channel
tonight we talk about politics n stuff
insert thing here regarding anything that shouldnt involve politics with politics

Ever notice how noone gives half a quarter of a stuff about that unless they are some alt right, neocon whatever the forget idiot just like you who's empty head is some real good real estate to live rent free in ?
How much does your Blacked subscription cost angry man on internet

epic win for the marketplace of ideas

I want Jesus to be played by a white male

They won't make a profit on this movie, they didn't make a profit on the 2016 Ghostbusters movie either, and they also did the same actor blackwashing.

Whitewashing bad, but blackwashing good? :thinking: