[news] new james bond is a black woman

Author Topic: [news] new james bond is a black woman  (Read 14334 times)

wait cue me in here, why the forget did you bring up the losses of ghostbusters then? how is that not insinuating this considering we where literally talking about them including woman only for virtue signalling(according to you)?
I brought up the losses of ghostbusters since it shows that rebooting a movie franchise just for the sake of making a point (swapping genders and or race) doesn't yield a profit. The movie flopped and this one most likely will too.

Also whenever movies do these changes just to make a political point rather than try to make the movie actually good, the actors are usually trash, which ends up making the movie trash in result.

I brought up the losses of ghostbusters since it shows that rebooting a movie franchise just for the sake of making a point (swapping genders and or race) doesn't yield a profit. The movie flopped and this one most likely will too.

Also whenever movies do these changes just to make a political point rather than try to make the movie actually good, the actors are usually trash, which ends up making the movie trash in result.
this is literally what i said but rephrased, just say you think the movie failed because the actors where women and move on my dude, i'd rather argue with deus ex saying he hates women straight up than you beating around the bush by saying "i dont like when they reboot movies to make a political point"

anyways, i dont really care about ghost busters, it was a stuff loving movie and deserved to fail at the box office, my point is that:

when will you guys stop complaining about black actors? or is there gonna be a new thread everytime a movie comes out with black people or a women as the main character? it's getting old at this point.

anyways, i dont really care about ghost busters, it was a stuff loving movie and deserved to fail at the box office, my point is that:

when will you guys stop complaining about black actors? or is there gonna be a new thread everytime a movie comes out with black people or a women as the main character? it's getting old at this point.
I'm assuming people are going to stop complaining when instead of someone shoving "diversity" into a role with no reason other than to put butts in seats, actually has a character earn it. Like Falcon and Captain America. Or maybe, hey, coming up with something actually new or interesting rather than intentionally stirring up controversy.

I'm assuming people are going to stop complaining when instead of someone shoving "diversity" into a role with no reason other than to put butts in seats, actually has a character earn it. Like Falcon and Captain America. Or maybe, hey, coming up with something actually new or interesting rather than intentionally stirring up controversy.
yeah but we've seen this happen over and over with new video games, for example:

-people complained about overwatch characters being gay or black
-people complained about apex legends characters being gay or black or being a woman
-etc.

even new IP gets shat on because they are somehow "forcing diversity" because not every single character is a copy paste of a white american or something. like, it's getting tiring that literally anything that comes out is dismissed as "dem sjw are ruining our games/movies/etc"

and the "shoving diversity for no other reason":

does it need a reason? like what would be an appropriate reason to have a black guy? historical context? location? NOPE people like lord tony complain about literally all of that under the facade that its "forced", when in the end, it isn't. how is it forcing "diversity" by making a character gay or black or a woman? it's literally just another descriptive characteristic, it doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:49:56 PM by Aide33 »

LGBTQ members suck at video games

the articles talking baout this are super cringe.

THIS IS A WIN FOR DIVERSITY

BOND IS A WOMANIZER ITS TIME FOR CHANGE AND THAT CHANGE IS WOMAN

yeah but we've seen this happen over and over with new video games, for example:

-people complained about apex legends characters being gay or black or being a woman
-etc.

even new IP gets shat on because they are somehow "forcing diversity" because not every single character is a copy paste of a white american or something. like, it's getting tiring that literally anything that comes out is dismissed as "dem sjw are ruining our games/movies/etc"

does it need a reason? like what would be an appropriate reason to have a black guy? historical context? location? NOPE people like lord tony complain about literally all of that under the facade that its "forced", when in the end, it isn't. how is it forcing "diversity" by making a character gay or black or a woman? it's literally just another descriptive characteristic, it doesn't matter.
I'd say ignore the people who's problem is purely the character being a different race or gender, the main problem here is hollywood insulting our intelligence and using well-loved franchises to incite anger. I can see what you mean though, when I say 'forcing diversity' i mean when it's a totally transparent attempt to make people talk about the movie by intentionally stirring the pot of race and gender. I think that's just scummy as hell.

i'm not mad she's a black woman, i'm just mad that if this fails it'll be the last james bond licensed movie for the next 10~ years

I always love going to these types of videos comments, and getting exactly what I expected
"ooga booga she ugly because not what I wanted ooga booga reverse whitewashing ooga booga (unrelated Annoying Orange thing)"
gamers rise up

*black character replaces person who doesn't want to continue with series*
*complains*

"bruh why do people have to stir up controversy -____- "

this is literally what i said but rephrased, just say you think the movie failed because the actors where women and move on my dude, i'd rather argue with deus ex saying he hates women straight up than you beating around the bush by saying "i dont like when they reboot movies to make a political point"

Are you actually loving handicapped? I can't tell if you took a shotgun shell aspirin before reading his posts and you're missing half your frontal lobe but anyone with two brain cells to rub together understands this has nothing to do with the actors being women, you big dummy.

I don't understand how you manage to be both the smartest on the other side and completely inept at comprehending arguments to the point where you read "these movies are stuff because they tried to make a political point instead of an actual movie" as "I hate wamen"

You sound like one of those knuckledragging dipstuffs who calls anyone who dislikes Brie Larson's stuffty acting a loveist, anyone who found Ghostbusters 2016 to be a piece of derivative stuff a misogynist, anyone who thought Black Panther was trite and typical Marvel drivel a tribal. Like, what, you can't criticize their obvious attempts at pandering without being a bigot? The forget is this dumb stuff?

-etc.

Literally no one complained about Overwatch characters being gay or black until they pulled the gay card to deflect from their stuffty business practices being brought to light. "IGNORE THAT GUYS, LOOK! SOLDIER 76 SUCKS rooster!" It's annoying because 1. it's OBVIOUS pandering. 2. That was specifically to brush some underhanded stuff under the rug. And it worked because idiots like you think slamdunking on some internet trolls is gonna make your richard bigger. No one cared that Tracer was gay. I didn't hear anyone saying Doomfist should've been white. I don't know what planet you're on but go forget yourself with these fake ass controversy, it's always like 10 random friends on twitter saying stuff like that and 90% of gamers do not give a forget

Even moreso in Apex Legends. Who loving cared? The most people did was laugh at their stupid attempts to say Bloodhound was nonbinary. Dude is obviously male, and even if he wasn't most people will just make up their minds about it and leave it at that. I still play him. I think nonbinary genders are for genuine handicaps trying to fit in with trans people but I couldn't give one stuff either way. Gibby boy gay? Okay... and? That's most people's reaction to stuff like that in video games. Oh that character is a friend.... Anyway. And it is forced. It's forced and in your face, and it's annoying but no one cares that much. When people complain about forced diversity they're complaining about the pandering, woke type where you have dipstuffs retroactively making characters gay like its season 3 of Battlestar Galactica and the killer robots are replaced with LGBT activists

New IPs get shat on because people are sick of the bullstuff. We don't trust these dumbforgets to make a woman protagonist and just have her be a woman protagonist. 90% of the minority characters are one dimensional, devoid of anything even remotely resembling personality, and are intentionally made flat so as no to upset the group they're meant to pander to. That's the loving problem. No one cares if there's black people and women in video games, handicap. Lara Croft never existed? We just gonna ignore Samus? Where's the chorus of people saying Zelda should've been a dude? Are you high? What is this dumb stuff, do you even consume media

Hey our game sucks and we would literally sell the consumer into slavery for chump change but Soldier 76 is gay so epic lgbtq winzors right gamers?

Blizzard commissions overwatch research