Author Topic: Shortest amount of time spent on a game  (Read 4447 times)

wtf
As much as I love Animal Crossing I can see that the base mechanics wouldn't appeal to everyone. I mean, I think it's very satisfying to see your house and town progress the more time you spend in it, I think the villagers and the environment are very charming, and the menial tasks end up being therapeutic for me rather than a chore - most of the time, anyway. But on the other hand, the game can also be viewed as mainly doing boring errands and grinding for little virtual reward, and the charm doesn't work for everyone. Like some of my friends in real life are like "Eh, doesn't seem too fun for me" and I understand.

that game is really good once you get into it. i would give it another shot if i were you

this is the shortest one that i actually played

this is the shortest one that i actually played

when you gonna work on fixing that

I only launched Lethal League to accomplish a task during the Steam Summer Sale for this year.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:24:46 PM by SimpleFish »

that game is really good once you get into it. i would give it another shot if i were you
no i have no problem with it, the problem is that i set my game's resolution to 4K and borked it

As much as I love Animal Crossing I can see that the base mechanics wouldn't appeal to everyone. I mean, I think it's very satisfying to see your house and town progress the more time you spend in it, I think the villagers and the environment are very charming, and the menial tasks end up being therapeutic for me rather than a chore - most of the time, anyway. But on the other hand, the game can also be viewed as mainly doing boring errands and grinding for little virtual reward, and the charm doesn't work for everyone. Like some of my friends in real life are like "Eh, doesn't seem too fun for me" and I understand.

no you have to like the game i like or you're a big fat dumby

like why can't everyone just like the same things

like why can't everyone just like the same things
because then the world would be a really boring place.

only launched it because i was curious if it was alive on pc. think my time spent in game answers that question

nuh uh

imagine there being no politics tho..... it would be worth it

i have the CD version but i think i accidentally launched the steam version at some point