Author Topic: Increased View Distance  (Read 1286 times)

Is there a mod out there that allows me to go over 1000 in view distance? I've searched and I haven't found any things related to it yet.

No. There is a program called Cheat Engine that can accomplish this.

I have tried to learn Cheat Engine, but it's a really big pain to use for me. Are you sure there aren't any clientside things that can accomplish this?

I'd tell you if there was.

Anyways on using Cheat Engine to increase the draw distance:
1. Click the glowing button with the computer and magnifying glass and select Blockland (either should work).
2. Change the value type to float.
3. Change the max draw distance to a certain value like 550.333.
4. Select "Rounded (default)" on the right side.
5. For the value, enter the draw distance you set it to.
6. Click the First Scan button.
7. Set the max draw distance to another certain value.
8. Enter that value as the value to be searched for.
9. Click the Next Scan button.
10. Click in the address table and Ctrl + A to select them all.
11. Press the small red arrow to the right of the address table.
12. Double-Click on the values, and change each one to another value until you find the address that determines the values of the other ones, which will be the one that you change and other values also change to the same value.
13. Set that value to whatever.

if you're in the BCC discord you should ping valcle because he's really good at patching memory and since draw distance is like one half or float i assume it would be relatively easy to cook up a dll that you could inject. cheat engine does the same thing a DLL would do except you have to do it manually and the address changes every time

if you're in the BCC discord you should ping valcle because he's really good at patching memory and since draw distance is like one half or float i assume it would be relatively easy to cook up a dll that you could inject. cheat engine does the same thing a DLL would do except you have to do it manually and the address changes every time
Maybe, though it is a slim possibility he or anyone else would go through and make a .dll for this

its like 30 lines of code. he could probably write it once without even bug testing it and it'd still work