who here watches ask reddit tts videos

Author Topic: who here watches ask reddit tts videos  (Read 2323 times)

why would you watch them
I usually use it for work/study and I’m also interested in the stories that are told.

i watch them yes but not regularly or anything

I've never seen these videos in my recommendations probably because i aggressively use this beautiful feature on any clickbait stuff that i see.

I usually use it for work/study and I’m also interested in the stories that are told.
yeah i study to reddit tts videos 🤓

yeah i study to reddit tts videos 🤓
no like while I'm working or drawing art I just play these vids as background noise cause I don't like listening to the sound of silence while I'm doing tedious tasks.

no like while I'm working or drawing art I just play these vids as background noise cause I don't like listening to the sound of silence while I'm doing tedious tasks.
then listen to music dumbass

I've never seen these videos in my recommendations probably because i aggressively use this beautiful feature on any clickbait stuff that i see.

huh, stuff, thanks for telling me that exists, maybe now youtube will stop redirecting me to stuffty streams I've never heard of or starting entire loving movies in the middle of my watch list

i mean if its a vid with an actual person behind it sure but tts is complete and utter garbij

then listen to music dumbass
Calm down I literally did nothing wrong. I just listened to these videos.

reddit tts videos are the bane of my existence. I am a bit biased though because I’m buds w rSlash lmao

Calm down I literally did nothing wrong. I just listened to these videos.
shuT UTHEF UCK Up

these videos are proof that you can put literally no effort into the internet and earn massive profit