Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)

Author Topic: Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)  (Read 2511 times)

im pissing blood
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:24:34 PM by PkFire123 »

I've just about had it with the Blockland Forums turning into a cesspool. Out of the total time that I've been here (13 years), I've seen a lot of trolls, but this has topped any of that by hundreds of miles. While I really wish Badspot or one of the forum moderators would step in and do something about this already, they haven't, and I think it's about time they did already, seeing as how I bet it's not making them too happy either. This has been going on for too long, it's time for it to stop.

I've just about had it with the Blockland Forums turning into a cesspool. Out of the total time that I've been here (13 years), I've seen a lot of trolls, but this has topped any of that by hundreds of miles. While I really wish Badspot or one of the forum moderators would step in and do something about this already, they haven't, and I think it's about time they did already, seeing as how I bet it's not making them too happy either. This has been going on for too long, it's time for it to stop.
hello friend how was your day

hello friend how was your day
Dying from the excessive heat that's currently going on

Send help

this was bound to happen

we need a new forums with actual moderation

is he spittin fax??????

Maybe it's time to move on to having a job or a wife or things regular 25 year old men do that don't involve crying about kids '''trolling''' a lego forum

He's..... mad

I don't disagree, but like, I haven't seen a brony on here in a long time

who let the babyforgeter in my thread

Unless you’re being ironic it’s your own fault that you continually fall for the same sort of bait that’s been posted here for years. Report them and don’t respond it’s that simple.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 11:32:41 PM by Grimlock² »