pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped

Author Topic: pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped  (Read 14611 times)

Noones paying money for anything where tf did that come from?

It costs $10 for a key, and you need a key to post, so logic would follow if they keep making accounts just to forget around they're paying for it

It costs $10 for a key, and you need a key to post, so logic would follow if they keep making accounts just to forget around they're paying for it
I see the way that ike put it made it sound like they were hiring people to harass others

o no lol i was referring to the key buying

Something Awful intensifies

you cant seriously think bringing up a stupid loving furry OC i made at 16 would destroy anything other than my sides, come on now.
before i was 20 i already posted pictures of my younger self with a dog collar ('14) or a rainbow dash t-shirt or a tail ('11), specifically to be made fun of here on the blf.

i wouldnt do this or respond to what you call 'bait' if I didnt find it funny to respond to, it rlly is that simple.
ill take the collar if ur not using it anymore

ill take the collar if ur not using it anymore
I’m still not convinced you and goose aren’t the same people

goose doesnt like me

donnie's catch has that markiplier haircut ngl

donnie's catch has that markiplier haircut ngl
hahaha had* luckily
in my life ive both been called markiplier and jackscepticeye its bad

where is my succulent drama. not this meme bullstuff. i demand hate speech and severe stuff slinging over petty problems

im still blown away by seeing not a single new person is here after god knows how many years. it's just names of people that've been banned a thousand times. please retreat to discord servers and archive all add-on threads to put this stained ground out of it's misery.

i'm quite late on this but it's nice to see some people who are just being obvious nuisances being banned now
i mean i have no doubt that some of them will be back again later but hey it's the thought that counts

im still blown away by seeing not a single new person is here after god knows how many years. it's just names of people that've been banned a thousand times. please retreat to discord servers and archive all add-on threads to put this stained ground out of it's misery.
yea haven't rly seen a new face that stuck around here for a long while, kinda disappointing but at the same time understandable lol

where is my succulent drama. not this meme bullstuff. i demand hate speech and severe stuff slinging over petty problems

based....

pkfire is banned

everybody go home

this thread is cringe