Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws

Author Topic: Own the liberals by purchasing Annoying Orange brand plastic straws  (Read 3498 times)

the obvious solution is metal straws idk why people are talking about introducing PAPER to loving liquids

I went on a cruise and all the straws were paper - fair enough, but let me loving tell you, after sucking the third flaccid rooster of a straw to get a taste of pina cumloda out of my cup, I'd had just about enough of that bullstuff

Anyone who manages to harm themselves w/ said straws is not fit for this new world anyway

the obvious solution is metal straws idk why people are talking about introducing PAPER to loving liquids

I went on a cruise and all the straws were paper - fair enough, but let me loving tell you, after sucking the third flaccid rooster of a straw to get a taste of pina cumloda out of my cup, I'd had just about enough of that bullstuff

Anyone who manages to harm themselves w/ said straws is not fit for this new world anyway
nothing closer to the truth has ever been spoken

Every individual born will be allotted one straw and if you ever lose that straw you will drink with your mouth like a dog for the rest of your natural life

i do attest to the fact that metal straws are superior in all aspects

Every individual born will be allotted one straw and if you ever lose that straw you will drink with your mouth like a dog for the rest of your natural life

And by "the rest of your natural life" you mean age 30 at which time they're "reincarnated"?

Fellas we all know the best straws are the edible ones.

And by "the rest of your natural life" you mean age 30 at which time they're "reincarnated"?

indeed

lead straws. obviously

to ensure reincarnation at a proper age, yes

i do attest to the fact that metal straws are superior in all aspects
Metal retractable straws

yeh paper anything for drinks (cups/straws/whatever) are easily able to last the meal and your drink is gonna be loving nasty if you let it sit for long enough for the paper to start leaking (that takes at least a week)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:01:06 AM by ßlöükfáce »

Soggy straws are like pulling rope on a drink

unacceptable

plastic bags kill 100x more turtles than straws do

I get why ppl have problems with paper straws but honestly idk what cheap stuff y’all are using but in places where paper straws are prevalent (cali and europe) they’re actually good quality and I’ve never had problems with them

im sorry but i havent used a straw since primary school when i was drinking little cardboard packs of lemonade.
not to mention plastic straw ban is a total straw-man for big corporations raping the planet