Covington Student's Defamation Suit DISMISSED!

Author Topic: Covington Student's Defamation Suit DISMISSED!  (Read 1119 times)

Covington Student's Defamation Suit DISMISSED!

B-bUt, cOnSeRvAtIvE pErSeCuTiOn CoMpLeX!

The Media has absolute control to LIE and do whatever the forget they want, with no repercussions, so long as you have the wrong opinion, the wrong skin color or the wrong genitals. And the Wrong opinion is conservative, the wrong skin color is white or asian, and the wrong genitals are male. For you smartasses who will try to twist these words.

This is a HUGE precedent being set. Apparently Defamation, lies and calling for loving DEATH THREATS, is covered by the first amendment. Atleast according to the judge.

TL;DR Death Threats against Conservatives are Free Speech, Mean words against Liberals are Criminal. Welcome to Clown World.

This is a HUGE precedent being set. Apparently Defamation, lies and calling for loving DEATH THREATS, is covered by the first amendment.
yeah

since when is mean words against liberals a crime? how many death threats were made to Obama or Clinton that forced legal action

since when is mean words against liberals a crime? how many death threats were made to Obama or Clinton that forced legal action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf5sczWSPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWOEW-XDMzg

master matthew be like the 1st amendment rocks unless other people use it in ways i dont like

incitement to violence and death threats aren't freedom of speech, but the media is covered by (in my opinion, far too lax) libel laws that protect from getting put out of business on a weekly basis with their constant stream of bullstuff

master matthew be like the 1st amendment rocks unless other people use it in ways i dont like
I knew one of you were gonna say some stupid stuff like this.

The first amendment doesn't, or atleast it didn't, cover death threats, defamation, libel or slander.

we'll see how your stupid opinion holds up in court of law lmfao

we'll see how your stupid opinion holds up in court of law lmfao
no

When facts you don't like become "stupid opinions".

You're actually handicapped.

how many tim pool videos are you going to post before you realize that nobody knows nor cares who tim pool is

i expected youd be like a maoist third worldist by now but youre still on this gay ass right-libertarian crybaby stuff. please diversify your consumption and develop a more interesting political neurosis, since you insist on screaming impotently into disinterested ears