BLB Knife Switch

Author Topic: BLB Knife Switch  (Read 1514 times)

Can someone convert the electrical switch from the JVS Switches Pack 1 to blb? Otherwise known as a knife switch. Much appreciated

i guess you technically answered my question but im asking about making the switch compatible with the blb doors.

Idk about importing but I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work I'll just up and make the switch addon from scratch for u

i guess you technically answered my question but im asking about making the switch compatible with the blb doors.
all a blb door is is two seperate blb datablocks that get switched between via a simple code. you only need to add isOpen = true; and isOpen = false;, one for each of the datablocks you export.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 05:33:21 AM by PhantOS »

i dont think 8hbc has made bricks before, but yeah its fairly straightforward. if you open up the defsult doors pack you can literally copy paste the datablocks.cs file contents and rename/edit the db’s so it uses your new blb’s (in a different folder ofc)

yeah i have 0 experience in bricks but i can try to do it if thats all there is to it. thanks for the help

Why not just enable Support_LegacyDoors and use JVS_SwitchesPack1 that way

because jvs is trash
anyways i got a blb version working but then i realized someone already made it

because jvs is trash
anyways i got a blb version working but then i realized someone already made it
JVS is fine, as a matter of fact the only way to get an actual nice looking repetitive animation sequence through bricks is with JVS