Blender 2.80 is out

Author Topic: Blender 2.80 is out  (Read 1199 times)

https://www.blender.org/
The difference between this and the previous version is pretty big.
And on a good note Ubisoft and Epic Games have joined the Blender gang and is also helping them by funding the foundation
All we need now is some kind person to port the torque plugin to 2.8

Hope Steam doesn't auto-update my Blender install. The new UI of 2.80 really forgets with me and I don't want to forget with waiting a long time for the .dts and .blb exporting programs to be ported

time to make hyper-realistic rooster models for my 3d hentai art collection

i mean nice

time to make hyper-realistic rooster models for my 3d hentai art collection

i mean nice

If you aren't using Zbrush for that then you are doing something wrong.

Hope Steam doesn't auto-update my Blender install. The new UI of 2.80 really forgets with me and I don't want to forget with waiting a long time for the .dts and .blb exporting programs to be ported
using blender on steam was your first mistake. just download it normally.

that being said. time for me to relearn everything. I'm excited about this because despite how much i love blender, certain tasks were extremely tedious.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:14:58 PM by Trogtor »

i've been playing around with this update for bit and it def feels easier to work with as a noob that barely knows how to blender beyond some basic stuff. i feel bad for all of you 2.79 users that have to relearn everything tho :U

Since I'm a Maya guy I'll have to check 2.8 out. I had some version of 2.7 like 3 years ago and the UI looks MUCH better now.

I still have no idea what the forget I'm doing.

It's cool, but i'll wait until the DTS, BLB, and Source Engine plugins can get an update

I've been trying to get into Blender recently so this is pretty neat.

what monkey moved the uv/shading tab from the left into a dropdown

what monkey moved the uv/shading tab from the left into a dropdown

Someone's who's looked at every other modelling program lmao.