wtf is wrong with natflix these days?

Author Topic: wtf is wrong with natflix these days?  (Read 1542 times)

i gave up on netflix when they changed the ability to browse stuff and just started shoving recommendations down your throat

i just want a loving categories list with all the movies listed how hard is that jesus

I cancelled my netflix subscription a few months ago but holy forget, when did this happen?

I cancelled my netflix subscription a few months ago but holy forget, when did this happen?

Around the time of when they removed the star system because of Amy Schumer

i don't get it- is the problem that the films are foreign or is netflix just showing weird films in chinese or bulgarian or whatever with no way for you to understand it

i don't get it- is the problem that the films are foreign or is netflix just showing weird films in chinese or bulgarian or whatever with no way for you to understand it
i mean, a ton of people still watch anime with subs

Why is Terminator on Netflix, yet not watchable? You can rate it, but you can't watch it lol

Why is Terminator on Netflix, yet not watchable? You can rate it, but you can't watch it lol

pretty sure they took it down, cant find it on there

i watched it not long ago so it must have been recent

I just can't believe netflix ignored their own survey.

Americans don't want to loving watch foreign films lol

Stop forcing foreign films in our recommendations.

I spend literally hours looking for a movie to watch, when I finally find a movie after like 3 loving hours it's a foreign film. So I loving turn off netflix.
til: white, xenophobic americans are the only people who use netflix. if you aren't a white native english speaker, cancel your netflix sub right now

til: white, xenophobic americans are the only people who use netflix. if you aren't a white native english speaker, cancel your netflix sub right now

You do realize Netflix's film and TV show list varies from country to country right?

You do realize Netflix's film and TV show list varies from country to country right?
there's more than just white people in america

Or maybe I just want to watch movies in a loving language I can understand without subtitles or stuffty dubs.

Kinda funny how I am tribal for wanting that.

there's more than just white people in america

Sure you can loving argue that netflix is for everyone and that's why foreign films are all over netflix.

But at the same time, what is wrong with wanting a button to filter by loving language?

Leave it to you loving SJW tards making this an issue about racism and xenophobia.

When in reality i just want to put stuff in the background on my tv with a language I can understand.