Author Topic: feeling isolated  (Read 2982 times)

"I have no need for a job" my dude did you not just say you're feeling isolated and bored...?

"I have no need for a job" my dude did you not just say you're feeling isolated and bored...?
I don't think you would want to hire someone if they're just isolated and bored you hire people because you think they want to make money and do a good job.

I don't think you would want to hire someone if they're just isolated and bored you hire people because you think they want to make money and do a good job.
lol no one gives a stuff why

lol no one gives a stuff why

then they're bad at hiring people obv

i'm 15 and I do online school :/ I have no need for a job anyways at least for now I don't have any money rn but I don't need any either.
there is no excuse to not having a job. start early and if you don't spend anything then save it. you'll thank yourself a forgetton later when you need that saved money

then they're bad at hiring people obv
don't be a picky bitch lol take a job where you can get it

don't be a picky bitch lol take a job where you can get it
ok

start early and if you don't spend anything then save it. you'll thank yourself a forgetton later when you need that saved money
thats true

yeah not to be that bitch but you should be hella grateful that you can have a job that litterally pays at least 7.50 per hour. most third world country blue collar workers make a fraction of that in a day

yeah not to be that bitch but you should be hella grateful that you can have a job that litterally pays at least 7.50 per hour. most third world country blue collar workers make a fraction of that in a day
7.25 i cry

us asians are given that extra 25 cent. it's because we work so hard

actually get a job and save up all your money so that when you're 20 you have enough to buy a small house and then your mortgage payments are so small you basically dont even need to work anymore. dont make my mistake of not working until you absolutely have to, because when the 'have to' time comes you'll also 'have to' pay overpriced rent and buy overpriced food and medical bills, and you'll miss having more than $300 in your bank account at one time

my mans sleep has a good idea

He's 15, guys. Give him a break. If he doesn't want to get a job, he doesn't want to get a job.