feeling isolated

Author Topic: feeling isolated  (Read 3071 times)

If anything if someone's feeling isolated and bored, a trash minimum wage grind job won't help them to feel better

Also he's loving 15 lol

a trash minimum wage grind job has helped me to feel quite a bit better

also I'm loving 16 lol.

basic tip but go out more; being indoors all day deprives you of sunlight and activity, which has a compound effect.
getting a job is always a good idea but I recommended fixing your sleeping habits and eating at semi-regularly hours first.

If you can go outside and take walks it can help clear your mind, or get a hobby as mentioned already since you're 15 and got a stuffload of freetime on your hands perhaps painting, music, stargazing whatever.

a trash minimum wage grind job has helped me to feel quite a bit better

also I'm loving 16 lol.
You aren't everyone, and he shouldn't have to be pressured into getting a job. Just because you have one at 16 means he has to have one at 15.

You aren't everyone, and he shouldn't have to be pressured into getting a job. Just because you have one at 16 means he has to have one at 15.
sounds like something someone without a job would say

i'm 15 and I do online school :/ I have no need for a job anyways at least for now I don't have any money rn but I don't need any either.

it sucks being homeschooled cus theres nothing to do

maybe pick up an instrument (if you dont already play one)
i've spent the entire day yesterday just practicing bass
and music (generally, looking at you metal elitists) has good communities

Plans: start doing walks
think about possibly getting a job if my mind can handle it

i'm currently doing a film study college class over summer too to get some art credit stuff

I struggle wit drawing because my stuff sucks and I feel like I don't improve

thanks for all the advice and ideas guys

christ I was bored so I looked at my old posts on my first account and I want to tear out my organs now

carti fans better than metal elitists

Don't you hate my guts
bitch I don't even know you. what's that got to do with apex anyway
sounds like something someone without a job would say
I do have a job and I gotta say it's pretty overrated. and that's making 40k, can u even imagine how awful if it was like 10 an hour
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 04:10:55 AM by Foxscotch »

amy schumer is a better person than all of the metal elitists added together

pick up reading as a way to occupy yourself when you're not doing anything noteworthy, if you can stick it out it's a really fulfilling pastime