post your favorite environment/aesthetics/places

Author Topic: post your favorite environment/aesthetics/places  (Read 2534 times)

my favorite has to be on a somewhat isolated island while a tropical storm pounds the roof and im listening to some relaxing beach/yacht rock/Hawaiian music.

my second is a dark room on my computer while there is a huge storm listening to chill music, which is happening right now.

my third favorite might be a  brisk country morning while some nice music plays and you can smell the smell of bacon

idk if you can count christmas time but ye

I’m an autist for liking this but Star Wars ambience and city sounds are what I love.

Unless we’re talking about real places either a sunny day at an Island beach or a city at night as the rain starts falling. I also enjoy Las Vegas at night and sometimes when I’m at a pier the clouds cover the sky and the mist rolls in.

mine is just winter with snow on the ground lol

I really really like train stations and airports

I forgot Christmas at night with the snow on the ground the fireplace is burning and the Christmas lights burn bright on the Christmas tree is something to die for. Or in the town where the streets are filled with Christmas decorations and the music blasting in every shop.

Sun shining on open fields that go for miles, or a slightly snowy road next to a cafe.

me walking in the winter time covered in 3 coats

theres also this really weird thing where i all the sudden imagine a wooden home in the 80s at night, while watching 80s tv. i've never been to a house like this, i've never seen anything like it, but i just kinda know exactly what it looks like in my head

There's something serene about the 'abandoned buildings overtaken by nature' aesthetic, and also forest-y areas

fantastic sunset in an urban setting, whether in a home or on the streets

its purdy

Anything rural, in the woods, and the only sounds are from nature. I grew up in the rural woods of Michigan so I have plenty of memories of being out in the woods playing and just enjoying life. Now I live on a main road and hear traffic 24/7.