post your favorite environment/aesthetics/places

Author Topic: post your favorite environment/aesthetics/places  (Read 2537 times)

Snowy forests and abandoned places.

Also just rain or snow in general.

a nice cabin in montana or wyoming :)

fantastic sunset in an urban setting, whether in a home or on the streets

its purdy
ex:

on one hand: tons of bright green plants/grass, a plain spot surrounded by tall trees, sunrise/sunset, a slight breeze, and maybe some small bits of running water pouring into nearby lake/river

on the other hand: a spot in the grass next to a big empty road in the middle of the night. stuffs loving peaceful and easy to find when your nearest rural area is some 25+ miles away

on the other other hand: something futuristic like a cyberpunk thing, especially from heights

Took this while on a work trip to Grenada last week. Something about the colour is perfect.

someone said rainy cities and actually that's a really big one too. when I visited london I felt sooo comfortable lol

Swamps and Bayous
Old growth forests
Night autumn fields that have orange/dark orange clouds

I love the aesthetic of the Pirates of the Caribbean where you can see the restaurant across from where you’re boarding the boat and you pass through the swamp area.

someone said rainy cities and actually that's a really big one too. when I visited london I felt sooo comfortable lol
Oh yeah, rainy days where it's cloudy and kinda dark, like in Pablo's picture, is another good one

I've seen plenty of days like that and they're pretty great to look at

i had some stuffty joke answer prepared but this one resonates with me

I LOVE overcast and rainy, which is a large part of why I want to move to seattle eventually

I can’t post any pictures because I’m on my phone rn but every year at Christmas time in Edinburgh the entire centre of the city gets turned into a festive paradise and honestly it’s one the best atmospheres I’ve experienced (probably better than music festivals that I’ve been too) just google edinburgh winter wonderland and you’ll see what I mean in pictures and youtube videos