Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("

Author Topic: Cloudflare to remove DDoS protections from 8Chan. | "MEANY WORDS KILL PEOPLE :("  (Read 3675 times)

idk an internet without rampant white supremacy? whatever it is it'll be a lot better
Your arrogant handicapped posts like this make me realize you have long since lost contact with reality.

If you allow these "White Supremacists" or even actual white supremacists to have a platform, they will out themselves as the dipstuffs they are.

If you silence them, you prove them right, you enable them to grow.

But as far as I can tell, that's exactly what you and your circle jerk group war. So one day there can be a justification for a god damn race war, where the only thing to justify killing someone is to say "They were a white supremacist."

i can no longer hold the belief that you are merely stupid and are stumbling into banana peels that magically give you want you want. Supporting censorship is supporting extremism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWllK66hgGo

I don't think you're fooling anybody lol

Damn now I can’t parooze /cuteboys/

Your arrogant handicapped posts like this make me realize you have long since lost contact with reality.

If you allow these "White Supremacists" or even actual white supremacists to have a platform, they will out themselves as the dipstuffs they are.

But as far as I can tell, that's exactly what you and your circle jerk group war. So one day there can be a justification for a god damn race war, where the only thing to justify killing someone is to say "They were a white supremacist."

i can no longer hold the belief that you are merely stupid and are stumbling into banana peels that magically give you want you want. Supporting censorship is supporting extremism.

drink some loving water you creep. I don't see you condemning the shootings at all yet you're stuffting yourself over some fictional race war of killing white supremacists.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:03:04 PM by PhantOS »

only thing im worried is where the forget will all the 8chan people go

Master_Matthew_love_Richard_Spencer_Dog.png

Man why can't we just get along

edit: nevermind i actually read the posts
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:22:30 PM by Luigi609² »

anything matthew posts is incoherent garbage which should always be ignored

"White Supremacists"
anyone who thinks white people are a superior race to everyone else is a white supremacist. and that's a lot of people in 8chan who vocally express this feeling of superiority. thats as 'white supremacist' as it gets, no need to quote it

anyone who thinks white people are a superior race to everyone else is a white supremacist. and that's a lot of people in 8chan who vocally express this feeling of superiority. thats as 'white supremacist' as it gets, no need to quote it

Oh but there is a need. Because of what arbitrary statements and beliefs lead to people being deemed a White Supremacist, by people in your group or people with similar beliefs to your group.

Such statements and beliefs as:
Standing with the President
Standing for the National Anthem
Not saying [Insert Problem of the Week] is tribal
Being against open borders
Saying that ICE Facilities are not Concentration Camps
Any Pro-Gun/Pro-Life stance
Any America First Stance
Ever mentioning Antifa in a negative light
Making Ok Hand Gestures
Sharing Meme Frogs
and of course, Time itself

Oh but there is a need. Because of what arbitrary statements and beliefs lead to people being deemed a White Supremacist, by people in your group or people with similar beliefs to your group.

Such statements and beliefs as:
Standing with the President
Standing for the National Anthem
Not saying [Insert Problem of the Week] is tribal
Being against open borders
Saying that ICE Facilities are not Concentration Camps
Any Pro-Gun/Pro-Life stance
Any America First Stance
Ever mentioning Antifa in a negative light
Making Ok Hand Gestures
Sharing Meme Frogs
and of course, Time itself
no dumbass its all that + thinking whites are superior dumbass

master matthew is a white supremacist

8chan is a stuffhole so we're not losing anything with them being forgeted like this lol

only thing im worried is where the forget will all the 8chan people go
someone answer this