Poll

What more add-ons would you like to see?

Weapons, items
5 (62.5%)
Bots
0 (0%)
Bricks
0 (0%)
Events
2 (25%)
All of the above
1 (12.5%)
Up to you
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 01, 2020, 01:21:45 AM

Author Topic: Spartan224's Add-Ons  (Read 21129 times)

okay like holy stuff thats insanely cool

okay like holy stuff thats insanely cool
That axe looks sick
Thanks guys, I just updated the thread again to include the new zombie bots I just released. I'm going to release the extension pack that has a few more zombies including a bile bomb and pipe bomb in a bit.

EDIT: The extension pack has arrived
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:10:01 PM by Spartan224 »

Just wanted to point out that these bots don't have any pain images for their datablocks, and there's unfinished Spitter files that are in the zip. I'll finish the final special zombie and add the default pain images to the zombie datablocks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 10:34:52 PM by Spartan224 »

Nice work. I wanted to do this a long time ago but gave up my efforts due to time constraints.
But you exactly done did it. Really nice.

Nice work. I wanted to do this a long time ago but gave up my efforts due to time constraints.
But you exactly done did it. Really nice.
Thanks dude, although the zombies aren't an exact 1:1 perfect creation from the original gamemodes, I hope these new ones will be good enough for anyone to try. There's some bugs I found but I'll take care of those soon, they aren't exactly game-breaking besides doing some nasty console spam.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Update: 3 new SWeps were added, these are in my weaponry extension pack.

RPG7

M24

Glock

This will require another weapon pack, which is Swollow's SWeps_EXT. I will eventually remove this requirement later on when I add some dynamic packaging or something to avoid adding so many requirements down the line.

EDIT: The update is pending approval, but you'll see it on Glass.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 06:00:55 PM by Spartan224 »

thank god another explosive weapon/sniper rifle

Yeah, SWeps was missing some of those weapons. I have another explosive weapon in mind though.

Nice, the RPG is here. Love it.