Poll

What more add-ons would you like to see?

Weapons, items
5 (62.5%)
Bots
0 (0%)
Bricks
0 (0%)
Events
2 (25%)
All of the above
1 (12.5%)
Up to you
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 01, 2020, 01:21:45 AM

Author Topic: Spartan224's Add-Ons  (Read 21131 times)

ey I played on your Left for Block server yesterday. those addons were great

Those maps had some issues, but glad you liked them. Once I'm done with the bot update I'll fix the current levels and create some new levels to play.

how do i know when you hosting bc i love dis stuff

I added a server status image to the topic, but here's this one.

Whenever this turns green, I'm hosting. I can't guarantee I'll be hosting publically all the time since I'll also be working on add-ons. My name on Blockland in-game is Davow.

EDIT: Update for the SWeps ammo crate.

-The amount of ammo needed for your weapon will now be the number of supplies taken from the crate.
-Updated centerprint to include how much supplies you took.
-Fixed some console spam with scheduling.
-New ammo acquire sound.
-The crate no longer oversupplies your weapon with additional ammo, it works like the ammo box items.
-Acquire delay preference increased to 750 max.
-Supply amount preference increased to 2500 max.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 04:36:16 PM by Spartan224 »

The update for the Left 4 Block zombies pack is coming, I'll update the main topic to discuss each of the new changes/fixes/additions I've made for them. For now, the extension pack will include 3 new zombies. The main pack will include the spitter. With this new update, the requirements for the flashbang and gas mask item are removed. Feel free to remove those items after this update is rolled out. I'll update this reply when the update's available.

L4B Main Pack

Spitter

Basically the same zombie from Left 4 Dead 2, this one's ability is to spit and has a cooldown of 8 seconds. If it dies, it will spawn a few acid projectiles to harm the player from the grave.

L4B Extension Pack

Construction Zombie

A generic zombie type, but this one's ability is to ignore pipe bombs and bile bombs distractions.

CEDA Zombie

If SWeps Extended pack is enabled, any projectile having to do with fire (Molotov, Flamer, Flaregun) will render no damage to this zombie type, you'll have to take it down via other means. When it dies, the zombie has a 25% chance of spawning a bile jar.

Fallen Survivor Zombie

This is a recently infected zombie, one that has fallen to the infection. However, if this zombie spots an enemy, he will flee. Killing him will result in a variety of lootable items. These loots will vary depending on what add-ons you've enabled besides the default pipe bomb. These add-ons are:

-Item_Score_Pickups
-Weapon_SWeps
-Item_Healing
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 01:59:54 PM by Spartan224 »

could wew change the drop items of th fallen survivor

Yeah, maybe adding support for choosing what loot it can drop is better instead. The loot they dropped can't be picked up in mini-games so I'll have to fix that too.

Aye'yo! I love everything you've done in this thread and can't wait for more. Just one issue though. I think I mentioned this in swollow's melee post, but in your next update, could you make it possible for bots to use the melee weapons? Or tell me what tiny bit of code to edit or add-in? It seems that when a check is done to see if they're armed when they have these specific melee weapons, it comes back false. As a result, they run away from any and all threats as if they're unarmed and will not attack. If this could be fixed, it could spiff up the zombies game mode by allowing certain zombies to spawn with a weapon that does way more damage and forces the player (since I can't play online :I) to prioritize targets and pay attention.

It'd also make my TF2 Bot (and player) VS Machine map much better, but that's a personal desire and has nothing to do with everyone else here.  :cookieMonster:

Seriously...why are the emojis a cookie, a cookie monster, a panda, a bowl of...noodles(?), and an NES? What do any of those even mean?

Seriously...why are the emojis a cookie, a cookie monster, a panda, a bowl of...noodles(?), and an NES? What do any of those even mean?
You've had this account since 2009, you should know that

Just one issue though. I think I mentioned this in swollow's melee post, but in your next update, could you make it possible for bots to use the melee weapons? Or tell me what tiny bit of code to edit or add-in?
I'm honestly not sure how I'd be able to fix this problem with her weapons myself. Sorry, that'd be an issue you'd have to talk to her about. My melee weapons are basically an extension and just rely on the same code from her main melee weapon pack.

But anyway, I added a custom event for custom bot loot. This could be utilized for any bot. It will be the default for the fallen survivor though.

The update for the zombie bots and the bot event are waiting for approval, but I updated the main topic just now to include the new information for the bot stuff and the new bot event.

All the stuff are approved now, go ahead and check it out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 10:35:20 PM by Spartan224 »

its ice cream, its in the name :iceCream:
Code: [Select]
:iceCream:

Now to make an ice cream employee zombie