8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal

Author Topic: 8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal  (Read 11856 times)

Master matthew tony and deus ex all combine to FORM

[Master Tony.Ex]

Even funnier how, no matter where you go, leftists always insist on dismissing real issues so they can focus on:

Censoring people for hurting feelings
Taking guns away
Being smug starfishs

I've done my time trying to convince the unconvincable. It'd be more productive to scream at a wall. All I can do now is point out how entitled and arrogant they look.

"ImAgInE CaRiNg"
"It's all just X and Y"

What an amazing and well thought out argument. Really makes an IQ level drop 20 points.

Nihilistic dismissive bullstuff like this is pointless and worthless bait.

"Imagine advocating safety for a store chain that mostly consists of criminals and the mentally ill."

This is bait that seeks a kneejerk reaction by dismissing the topic at hand with stereotypes and flatout bullstuff.

Ah, a contradiction mage!

This one is going to need some breakdown.Right off the bat with dismissive statements to justify the bullstuff you spew. Next but, it's not worth dwelling on so...
Let's move on.Ah, ah cool. So because it has content you don't like. Boom it's justified in being removed. That's a great guideline. Also, whether you or I like it or not, borderline is still not lawbreaking. Laws are in place so there are Hardline specific rulings on what is legal and what is not. If you start enforcing gray areas, where does it stop? How do you stop it? Without lines to cross, it's a game of stepping on eggshells. Dismissive language aside, our political opinions ,that you don't like, can gather on whatever platform's available... Until it's nuked for your arbitrary bullstuff reasoning. Then what happens? Do you think once they're out of sight they're gone? If you do, you're part of the problem. This rampant censorship is why mass shootings are on the rise. They won't all turn into Hardcore Gamers, but you won't silence they're beliefs. You can't change what people think just because you silenced them. What cannot be conveyed peacefully will inevitably lead to violence. Some will take an immediate form of mass shootings, and I'd much rather people say mean words on the internet than turn Walmarts into Swiss cheese. But if this continues it will create more and more extreme groups, because no one can challenge the ideas of an underground cult as easily as the ideas of an anon on a chan.An enabler of what? Your vaguely defined "borderline" content? Or maybe whatever you deem to be degenerate?
Either way, this is an attempt to shutdown people arguing for something by smearing them with your bullstuff rhetoric.
imagine going through such great lengths just to defend fringe white supremacist jerks online

na man mm is just upset all the diaper kiddy pics are harder to access now

na man mm is just upset all the diaper kiddy pics are harder to access now
sorry this is a no ad hominem zone. i would ask you to remove your post but that's censorship so please pretend your post doesn't exist thanks

matt dont you have a pungent diaper to be sniffing or something

You know, I’d figured by now that everyone would’ve realized your existence on this forum is just purely to bait people, because you poignantly lack any functional argument other than dribbling all over your keyboard. “forget you but what am I? Haha checkmate weetawd.”

idek who you are

dude you are so dumb, holy stuff

o everyone knows who u are

Quote from: Master Matthew² link=topic=324071.msg10003345#msg10003345

this is an amazing post because it literally is just so many words to say absolutely nothing but when I post something of this length or longer you instantly dismiss my points