8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal

Author Topic: 8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal  (Read 11221 times)

anyone who defends 8chan is a child enthusiast anyways, good riddance
Idiot

rip /blockland/ and /hgs/ (hunger games simulator).

rip /blockland/ and /hgs/ (hunger games simulator).
wait there was a /blockland/?

anyone who defends 8chan is a child enthusiast anyways, good riddance
look man you're the exception not the rule.

regardless of what anyone believes the site's existence enabled a lot of degenerate and borderline stuff, your dumb political opinions can gather on whatever platform's available, protecting 8chan is being an enabler no matter what way you spin it

wait there was a /blockland/?
It was basically a short lived experiment by DrenDran. After all; Cripplechan is basically the worst aspects of 4chan and Reddit thrown together, so it could only hold the attention of the BLF for so long.

imagine advocating free speech for a website that consists of mostly child enthusiasts and degenerates.

people excusing the actual dedicated zoophilia boards, the boards actually dedicated to child enthusiasm and the several boards dedicated to actually illegal special interestes so they can share exotic political opinions. what a world we live in

like seriously bro this thread reads like a ben garrison cartoon

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Try a new angle, this handicapismo stuff is boring

Alright everyone hand over your accounts. You don’t need them.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn. Try a new angle, this handicapismo stuff is boring

You know, I’d figured by now that everyone would’ve realized your existence on this forum is just purely to bait people, because you poignantly lack any functional argument other than dribbling all over your keyboard. “forget you but what am I? Haha checkmate weetawd.”

Kind of funny how the internet is governed by region and you must follow the laws per that region despite the fact the internet is WORLD WIDE

Even funnier how, no matter where you go, leftists always insist on dismissing real issues so they can focus on:

Censoring people for hurting feelings
Taking guns away
Being smug starfishs

I've done my time trying to convince the unconvincable. It'd be more productive to scream at a wall. All I can do now is point out how entitled and arrogant they look.

imagine advocating free speech for a website that consists of mostly child enthusiasts and degenerates.
"ImAgInE CaRiNg"
"It's all just X and Y"

What an amazing and well thought out argument. Really makes an IQ level drop 20 points.

Nihilistic dismissive bullstuff like this is pointless and worthless bait.

"Imagine advocating safety for a store chain that mostly consists of criminals and the mentally ill."

This is bait that seeks a kneejerk reaction by dismissing the topic at hand with stereotypes and flatout bullstuff.

regardless of what anyone believes the site's existence enabled a lot of degenerate and borderline stuff, your dumb political opinions can gather on whatever platform's available, protecting 8chan is being an enabler no matter what way you spin it
Ah, a contradiction mage!

This one is going to need some breakdown.
regardless of what anyone believes
Right off the bat with dismissive statements to justify the bullstuff you spew. Next but, it's not worth dwelling on so...
Let's move on.
The site's existence enabled a lot of degenerate and borderline stuff
Ah, ah cool. So because it has content you don't like. Boom it's justified in being removed. That's a great guideline. Also, whether you or I like it or not, borderline is still not lawbreaking. Laws are in place so there are Hardline specific rulings on what is legal and what is not. If you start enforcing gray areas, where does it stop? How do you stop it? Without lines to cross, it's a game of stepping on eggshells.
your dumb political opinions can gather on whatever platform's available,
Dismissive language aside, our political opinions ,that you don't like, can gather on whatever platform's available... Until it's nuked for your arbitrary bullstuff reasoning. Then what happens? Do you think once they're out of sight they're gone? If you do, you're part of the problem. This rampant censorship is why mass shootings are on the rise. They won't all turn into Hardcore Gamers, but you won't silence they're beliefs. You can't change what people think just because you silenced them. What cannot be conveyed peacefully will inevitably lead to violence. Some will take an immediate form of mass shootings, and I'd much rather people say mean words on the internet than turn Walmarts into Swiss cheese. But if this continues it will create more and more extreme groups, because no one can challenge the ideas of an underground cult as easily as the ideas of an anon on a chan.
protecting 8chan is being an enabler no matter what way you spin it
An enabler of what? Your vaguely defined "borderline" content? Or maybe whatever you deem to be degenerate?
Either way, this is an attempt to shutdown people arguing for something by smearing them with your bullstuff rhetoric.