8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal

Author Topic: 8chan Federalizes, Becomes Immortal  (Read 11669 times)

Says the handicap that's had several mental breakdowns over Blockland Forums
het gedrag van een puberaal kut kind die nooit zijn kamer uit komt een 'mental breakdown' noemen is zo ver gezocht, ik heb echt geen respect voor je. waar jij het over hebt was gewoon negatieve aandacht zoeken, iets wat jij trouwens nogsteeds doet, idioot.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:29:21 PM by sleep »

have fun google translating that, richardhead

Who's the stupidest, most toothless, spinally bankrupt deer of all?

you can still get to 8chan without ZeroNet, you just need the IP

het gedrag van een puberaal kut kind die nooit zijn kamer uit komt een 'mental breakdown' noemen is zo ver gezocht, ik heb echt geen respect voor je. waar jij het over hebt was gewoon negatieve aandacht zoeken, iets wat jij trouwens nogsteeds doet, idioot.
why did you put this in a different language

why did you put this in a different language
lmao because he can go bend.
i dont bother translating my response if a post is just handicapped enough

edit: its also more satisfying because my language just has so many swear words
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:49:10 PM by sleep »

it baffles me that this is the thread that resurrects sir dooble

i love how even the creator wanted 8chan shutdown, but 8chan loving impeached him. laughable.

it baffles me that this is the thread that resurrects sir dooble
this

you can still get to 8chan without ZeroNet, you just need the IP
so is a dos/ddos still possible to conduct against the site? how does a single ip work on a distributed host network?

so is a dos/ddos still possible to conduct against the site? how does a single ip work on a distributed host network?
if im not mistaken when you connect to the site it essentially acts like when you save a webpage to your computer using bittorrent files. you're viewing the site through files that are uploaded to your computer (i think?). thats why you want to block anything that is even remotely illegal. if someone were to post child research in a thread you're visiting, what they posted gets downloaded to your PC. when you block that content it deletes those files off your PC

i might be wrong on how the site is hosted but im not wrong when it comes to blocking illegal content so it doesnt get saved to your computer

this
the way zero net works is that it's basically a torrent network for static pages

like IPFS but weirder, it has a limit of 10mb per site so it's incredibly restrictive and stupid

as long as someone is seeding the page, it will be available iirc

this is right i think

it's a super forgety way of doing the internet but im interested to see how much they can streamline the technology, i dont know how posting stuff would work, or having any kind of server sided scripts?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 03:49:20 PM by Aide33 »

>ZeroNet
might as well be dead

sounds prone to people loving with the website

would it even be possible to change the website contents/layout as site admin, if you wanted to update forum scripts or whatever for example? sounds impossible without opening some route for “hosts” to abuse

Who's the stupidest, most toothless, spinally bankrupt deer of all?
Foxscotch the raging furry

anyone who defends 8chan is a child enthusiast anyways, good riddance