[NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square

Author Topic: [NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square  (Read 7130 times)

gunned down at any second by literally any typical white man
fixd

edit: just a lil clarification for all my hoes out there I added "typical" to specify that any white man is capable of this and it does not actually require that they are insane at all
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:37:08 AM by Foxscotch »

Wow foxscotch for once I'm actually kind of pissed about your posts.

fixd

edit: just a lil clarification for all my hoes out there I added "typical" to specify that any white man is capable of this and it does not actually require that they are insane at all
bless your heart

fixd

thanks man... bro.... epic...... thanks for not going for the low hangin fruit bro........

foxscotch is a pro at making puny weak men cry online

fixd

Autism Unleashed

fixd

Any white woman or literally ANYONE is capable of this regardless of what’s in their pants or what their skin color is or if they like to suck richard or not you spaz

imagine taking anything foxscotch posts seriously

fixd

can confirm any white man is capable of picking up a firearm and using it. in fact the 'white' might be a little redundant because as i see it any human being can pick up a firearm and immediately become a danger to everyone within a mile radius

foxscotch is a pro at making puny weak men cry online
im surprised so many people take the bait all the time

deus ex posts something equally inflaming and gets no backlash but when foxscotch is obviously a huge troll everyone goes wild lmao

Any white woman or literally ANYONE is capable of this regardless of what’s in their pants or what their skin color is or if they like to suck richard or not you spaz
I didn't even say straight but for the record that too. i dont make the rules

Despite making up 13% of the population...

im surprised so many people take the bait all the time

deus ex posts something equally inflaming and gets no backlash but when foxscotch is obviously a huge troll everyone goes wild lmao

I've never posted anything inflammatory

Facts are only inflammatory to handicaps and reptilians

send white people back to where they came from