[NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square

Author Topic: [NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square  (Read 7133 times)

imagine taking anything foxscotch posts seriously
"it's ok for foxscotch to be handicapped because he's not serious"

whatever floats your boat i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look guys you can either pretend that white males commit the majority of mass shootings or that america has 250 mass shootings a year. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

im surprised so many people take the bait all the time

deus ex posts something equally inflaming and gets no backlash but when foxscotch is obviously a huge troll everyone goes wild lmao

What planet do you live on where Deus ex doesn't get stuff on for posting? Also if someone is pretending to be handicapped 100% of the time is it really pretending anymore?

do u really think anybody is gonna get through to him at all

Look guys you can either pretend that white males commit the majority of mass shootings or that america has 250 mass shootings a year. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
but i dont
Also if someone is pretending to be handicapped 100% of the time is it really pretending anymore?
I mean, people still fall for it and give him like 80 responses

Also if someone is pretending to be handicapped 100% of the time is it really pretending anymore?
LOL yes????? wtf

You have to have a high IQ to understand the humor behind Foxscotch's posts

does foxscotch think he's funny or something

do u really think anybody is gonna get through to him at all
no but I don't think that should just give him a free pass to do stupid stuff

no but I don't think that should just give him a free pass to do stupid stuff
literally everyone gets a free pass to do stupid stuff unless its so stupid they get banned for it

literally everyone gets a free pass to do stupid stuff unless its so stupid they get banned for it
You would know this well

You would know this well
you literally have alt in your name

You would know this well
where the hell is this comin from lol