[NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square

Author Topic: [NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square  (Read 7135 times)

LOL yes????? wtf

Wrong answer bub

but i dont

To be fair I wasn't referring to you in that part of the post.

I mean, people still fall for it and give him like 80 responses

I mean cool, but keep in mind it took these handicaps, what, 10 years to even begin to start ignoring Tony's posts? Although this specifically seems more like a Kimon situation; Someone actually holds absolutely handicapped views, but hides behind a thin layer of "irony" so that when people start making fun of how loving stupid they are they can backtrack and pretend like it was all part of their epic 24 hour OP instead.

Blockland Forums: Where humor goes to die and threads get derailed 24/7

You have to have a high IQ to understand the humor behind Foxscotch's posts
i love stale humor

its hard to view boomstick as a fellow human after readin this honestly
i have been exposed..forgetkk

you literally have alt in your name
yes because the first time I made a account I was like 11 or 12 and I just spammed threads if you still view me as the person who made two threads about hot pockets then go ahead
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:15:25 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

I mean cool, but keep in mind it took these handicaps, what, 10 years to even begin to start ignoring Tony's posts? Although this specifically seems more like a Kimon situation; Someone actually holds absolutely handicapped views, but hides behind a thin layer of "irony" so that when people start making fun of how loving stupid they are they can backtrack and pretend like it was all part of their epic 24 hour OP instead.

do u really think anybody is gonna get through to him at all
get thru to me? buddy it's physically impossible for any of you forgeters to convince me to hate people with brown skin

What's up with friends with deer avatars

4 to 6 year old accounts. this stuffs as old as the gunk under your fingernails
yeah my account is from 6 years ago too bro!

What's up with friends with deer avatars
no need to call people friend

4 to 6 year old accounts. this stuffs as old as the gunk under your fingernails
The thing is that stuff doesn’t change

no need to call people friend

there's no need for anything, if you think hard enough