[NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square

Author Topic: [NEWS] A motorcycle backfiring mistaken for a shooter in Times Square  (Read 7129 times)

sleep checklist

✔️ gay
✔️ check out my spotify
✔️ something about deer
❌ funny

no one cares about 2016 anymore.
all those posts and accounts are 2013-2016. im bored of seeing the same post but I'm 99% sure I said that the last time this img was posted.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:15:26 AM by sleep »

honest to god handicapped if u think im gonna feel bad about such old stuff, seriously
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:15:39 AM by sleep »

you four showing up plus that Badspot post is something i've come to be able to expect.
though despite the apparent yearly anniversary, none of you seem to have realized that those alts have not done anything bad for me, and the only 'real' repercussion has been it being saved as an image file on Beachbum's harddrive to be posted when he feels lonely and wants me to swear at him a bit.

i know all four of you have not heard of mirrors, but a little self-reflection would save you from the embarrassment of looking like the loving evil children from Kids Next Door, or at least sour bags of stuff with an internet forum grudge.

such exciting times these days huh 👀

Anyways UFO Stage 6 Boss - Byakuren Hijiri's Theme - Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

you four showing up plus that Badspot post is something i've come to be able to expect.
though despite the apparent yearly anniversary, none of you seem to have realized that those alts have not done anything bad for me, and the only 'real' repercussion has been it being saved as an image file on Beachbum's harddrive to be posted when he feels lonely and wants me to swear at him a bit.

i know all four of you have not heard of mirrors, but a little self-reflection would save you from the embarrassment of looking like the loving evil children from Kids Next Door, or at least sour bags of stuff with an internet forum grudge.

This is such a sad attempt to be intellectual while slinging insults

"I know all four of you have not heard of mirrors"

God you sound like the sheltered friend that never got into a pissing match at school, that joke has way too much fat, just like your face

This is such a sad attempt to be intellectual while slinging insults

"I know all four of you have not heard of mirrors"

God you sound like the sheltered friend that never got into a pissing match at school, that joke has way too much fat, just like your face
this post has nothing to say, you might as well have left it empty.

this post has nothing to say, you might as well have left it empty.

Maybe you shouldn't be banned on 5 alts.
Make sure to save up for your 50th alt though!
But wait, you wouldn't want to buy your 100th alt, right?