Author Topic: Types of Blockland Forumers  (Read 7557 times)

22: people who occasionally pop in to say a one-liner.

23: autistic brothers who try to shoot up a school and get cucked by a couch.

25. The ones who ḥ̶̴̴͙͍̯̫̜̫̳̬̜̞͙ͦ͐̇ͨ͗͋̋ͥ͘b̒͂ͬͧͧͯ̔͆͊̑̅͗ͦ͏̧̦̟̱̺͓̰̠̮̠̙̠̹͞g̨̨̣̗̙̯͊̍̔̍̈́̈́̒̐̀̚ͅt̖̙̺̩͖̱̘͍ͨ͆̇̓ͨ̒̀ͧͨ̓̒̍̿ͪ̌̊ͭ̇́͘͡͞ų̤͉̬͕̩̦͉̊ͨ̅̌̌ͪ͋̔̕͘y̸͙̺̣̩̜̬̣̞͓̬̗̱̣͊ͩ̃̌͒̃ͧͣ̾ͥ͟ͅh̖̯̺̤͖͎̒̐̈ͤ̓̔ͮͮͧͨ͌̆ͭ̅͢͠ͅĵ̷̨̰̠̲̥͎̩̳͉͇̼ͩ̽́̊̑̽ͫͮ͜ą͉̻̫̤̫̙̞̘̓ͣͭ̑̅ͦͥ̓̈̍̀͡s͗̊ͭ̄ͨ̏͛̓̊͑͆̚͠͡͝͏̮̮͓̲̘̭͎̻͚̭͖̳̹̺̕ͅb̵̩̙͉̲̹͈̳͙̖͓̺̖̬͎̅̎̽̿̈́͆̋̀͜͟g̴̛͈̘̤̘͓̰̹̪̼̜̝̞̯̠̥͍͌̑̅̍͗ͪ́ͬͤ̿̔͊̚͘ͅͅu͋̇̃̑ͣͦ͌ͬ̅͑̎͂̊̆̎͛̚͝͡҉̸̬̭̣̝͎̲͓̞̬̣̠̹̣͈̜͇̬͞r̛̜̠̻͈ͯ̀̂ͤ͜͠h̷̝͓̰̼͕̗͖͎͍̮̹̰͖̲̺͙́ͦ̅ͫ̓͐̀̐͠j̷̨̢̟͙̼̩̞̣͍̳̊̿͑͊͜͡k̡̧͉̖̗̝̦̲̠͇̪̰̗̩͍̯͈̙ͥ̓͒̾͊̂̌̾̍͢͞ͅͅa̸̧̭̩̦̹̼̖̘ͯ͐̃ͧ̔͆͐́͛̎ͪ̊̔̽͟͠b̶͙̜̭̝ͬͫ͗̉͆͂̂̊̆̄̀u̶̦̤̳̺͙͓͎̹͉͇͍̠̩̟̥͇̲͇͗̈́̈̎ͪͯ̋̒̃͐̄͐̊ͭͮ̓̍̑͟u̶̧̫̰̹̫̹̮̅̑ͤ͂ͬͩ̈̅̇̄͒̓̚̚̕͢ͅͅf̢͙̫̼̰͓͓̫̰̤̝̝̘ͯͯ̅̽̆ͩ̓̄̚̕g̷̫̗͔͈̹̯̗̺͓͚̜̣̩̟͚̥͎ͣ̐̏ͮ͗͆̃͋̓ͭ̓̿ͦͣͪ̕ͅě̴̵̩̪̪͇̬͍̘͉̼̄̃̆͒̂̆̅̋͋̂̅͞ͅh̶ͩ̏ͨ̐҉̰̲͉̟͖̝͕̼̞̩̫r̸̛ͯͬ̆ͩ͆ͭ́͟҉̝̪͖̜̗͕̩͔̻͖̣͙̰u͚̠̹̣͚̰͍͈̙̠̻̻͎̙͈̗͐ͪͧͤ̃͝͡j̴̴̛͕̮̲̠̯̭̩̞̪̻͇̜͖̝̼̹̒ͧ̽̈́ͮ̇ͪ͘͜ĕ̴̜̯̟̻̺̜͙̩͉̭̞͌͑̌ͦͯ̿͛ͧ̿f̷̵̸̢̖̫̥̻̩͚̗̺͉̱̲̰ͩͮͦͮ͒h̨̛͎̼̬̗̮̠͔͙̯͇̠̜̠̭̝̣̲ͣ̈̀ͪ̅͗ͪ͠ŗ̶̴̰̮̩̱̮͖̩̱͖̳̗̝̺ͮ̎ͩ̃̇̆͑ͥ̅̇̿̂ͨͮͅj̵̢͚̲̮̰̑̂̄̌͛̌̇ͦͧ̍̄ͪ̿͂ͫ̍ͯͥ͢͡b̶̤̳̹͙͎̟̲͖̲̲͚̩̻̦͓͓̓̇̾ͯͨͯͬ̌̒̾̿ͧ͗ͥ̾̍̈́͋̕͞f͉̼̩̜̞͖̬̳̭̞̭͙͚̖ͧ̊ͣ̿̃͒̋̑͊ͤ̒͊ͦͨ̃̆̀u̶̢̧͙̠̥̠̞̖̥̗͓͉͔̱͌̐ͮ̒͂̈́̀́̒̓͆ͩ̈́̾ͦ́̚ͅè̷̴͚͍̮͈̖̜̘̘̏̓͒̀ͣͣ̈́̋͗ͦw̸̶ͮ̆̽̅̂̎̓͌́̽̏́͗͏̙͖̻̘̦̳̬̜͙̖̩̻̦̤͉̬͙̻̰h̶̡̛̦̻̜̪͖̣̙͓͍̜̻͉͎̻̘̣̦̾̓̋̎ͧͩ̆̈ͧ͒̆ͩͬ̐ͨ͠j̴̡̧̰̟̱̭̠̣͙̯̿̀̍͑ͧ̋̊ͫ̅̋̂͐̈́́b̅̈́̒ͤ͏̡̱͖͇̞̱̟͇͓̰̟̙̮͙̼̩̞̟ͅf̛̥̙̪̲̲̞̹̩͇̝̖͇̗̓͋̐̀͊̽̾̆͟ͅḙ̛̞̳̙̬̖̯̦͓̦̱̖̞̯̼̜ͨͦ̄ͦ̅ͦ͒͐̿͂̓̋̒͝ͅw̢̨̛̲̞̗͖̗͕͓̳̬̘̙͊̑ͨ̏͐͂͋̆ͫ̏͂̄̈́ͪu̒ͧ́͛̋̽͊ͥͭ̊͒͋̇̈́͗͗̋͟͏̶̵̭̤̰̹b̧̼͈͚̻̹̘͈͙̼̜̞̲̘̗̮̖̻̅̇̍ͩͮ̕͘͠f̸̋ͬ́̂̽̿̇ͣͩ̎ͤ̓͠҉͏̞͇̺̠j̛̪͙͓͇͎͎͓̭̠̜͔̮͔ͥ̓̎̓ͩͧ̃͆̒͞͝ͅfͩ͑̐ͥ̿̈̌ͤ҉̵́҉̡̭̫̜͔w͌͛̃̆̈ͭ͆ͥ͏̬̥͈̦͕̺̬͍͓̮̠͈̰̜̮͟͠ͅḇ̵̶̲͓̭̫̰̳͊̾̏̆ͭ̆ͨͦ̕͠û̷̵̠̮̝̠̣̔ͪ̐ͬ͛͢͠ỉ̢̡̤̯͉̙̳̹̰̱͙͕̜̯̅̓͒̔ͧ͌͐͒ͪ̽̐̂̆ͭ̉ͅȇ̵͋̌̉̏ͭͯ҉̳̥͎͎̬̤̬̮͎͎͎̱̮͘͠b̴̘͓̰̘͎̙̈́̾̏̑ͤ̍ͯ̐̇͋͒͂̍ͣ̈́̓ͯ̀͞gͦͨ̽͋̒͊̌͑ͥ̆̑͜҉͕̣̻̱͖̻̗̪̪̙͎̜͍̦̯̦̰p̾ͣͮ͂̉ͧ̃͊͌͒̋҉̫̗̝̞̙̦̜̣̱̫̞͉̀̕͝ͅi̧͉͖̟͖̥̣ͫ̂̅ͤ́̆̈́̃͜͞ų͉̯̜̲̳̪͉ͩͣͧ̊͒́͗̚̚͘͟͜͞q̸̛͔͈̲̤̳̦̅̋̈ͪ͟b̡̭͇̲̯̣̤͚̦̥̘̭̻̙̟̻͇̎̄̀͐̎ͩ͗̄̂ͨ̂̎̈̈́̇͂̑̑̀̚r͍̻͔̘̙̒̐ͪ̾͒̂̇͗̓ͤͥ̔͒̋̃ͨ̀̚n̵̬̼̗͈̗̰ͫ͂̐̈́̂ͧ͆͆̃̏͘ͅa̧͒̌ͨ͌̈́ͧͬ̑ͣ̑̏̚͘҉̦̺̯̺͙̫̺̣̮̙̝͇̭͍͖́͝g̛̅̂̃͋ͥ̈́͋̃ͣ̑ͩ̾͋͏̛̻̻͍̺̭͔̣̙̫͈̜̮͕ȓͣͮ͋̄͌̂ͫͪͤͮ̐ͫ̏͢҉͇̖̯͖̼͞ͅŕ̈́ͮͫͮͨ͐ͩͤ̚҉̛̤͙̬̤̮̣̩̕͝ą̵̭̥̘͕̙̱̗͔̰̮̫̗̘̿͑̄̎̑ͯ́ͣ͛́̓ͬ̌̃́͘͟͠b̡̼̼̮͕̟̱͎͇̦͇̖̪͐͌͊͋̓͌͌͟j̧̪̯͙͎̳̤̿̍́̂́ͯͬ͆͞ͅ
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:23:30 AM by V2 »

i love hte nunmber 27

11. the boring one who just pops in every once in awhile
that'll be me then hence my incredibly low post ratio to days i've been on the forums

28. the ones who dont HAVE love

28. the ones who dont HAVE love

30. Virgins who claim they had love just to hassle with other virgins.

Sorry, had to :v
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:48:57 PM by gameboy19 »

31. הכושי שלא מדברים אנגלית

22: people who occasionally pop in to say a one-liner.
basically me

33. night and day discussion weirdos (like me)