kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28073 times)

So?

Pressed enter by accident. Why does it matter if he's slightly rude? This is a forum mostly populated by adults, no?

Pressed enter by accident. Why does it matter if he's slightly rude? This is a forum mostly populated by adults, no?
lol giving destructive criticism is not adult behavior and only people over 18+ realize this. and if you're 18+ and give destructive criticism you're trash and thats just that

lol giving destructive criticism is not adult behavior and only people over 18+ realize this. and if you're 18+ and give destructive criticism you're trash and thats just that

I find the harshest criticism to be the best.

unfortunately, it is not the best.

i do admit that there could be nicer ways to say that something is wrong with an add-on, yes

for reference he blocked me before i could walk him through edge splits

I wonder why...

yep

because you'd say it looks like stuff regardless

because you'd say it looks like stuff regardless
I wonder why...

why the forget are you two harping on him like that? He didn't even say anything too harsh in the photo, the person just assumed it sucked. It happens alot with artists who are unsure of their abilities.

why the forget are you two harping on him like that? He didn't even say anything too harsh in the photo, the person just assumed it sucked. It happens alot with artists who are unsure of their abilities.
he literally called his model a mess. maybe if you stopped playing with the soft spot on your forehead you'd get a grip.

he literally called his model a mess. maybe if you stopped playing with the soft spot on your forehead you'd get a grip.

Damn, I didn't know we had to be extra super duper nice. I'm shipping baby bottles and a diaper to you right now.

Damn, I didn't know we had to be extra super duper nice. I'm shipping baby bottles and a diaper to you right now.
Why be an ass about it? Should we be shipping special needs support pack to you?

bold words from a person that I dont think anybody here actually likes