kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28063 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=323732.msg9995856#msg9995856
neither of us were legitimately combatting each other
is it illegal to post something similar to someone else or be insipred by something without also dueling the creator of the original to the death with flintlock pistols

if youre going to disregard the most important part of the call-out, you're better off just not responding at all
Don’t throw stones from glass houses

grimlock please we’re bullying someone else get with the program

Don’t throw stones from glass houses
youre not getting my nudes leave me alone

sic semper acid
you're not doing a very good job at bullying me because i have no idea what you're even trying to say

the best you could do is apologise but you're still banging on about it

you're not doing a very good job at bullying me because i have no idea what you're even trying to say
who said i was bullying you

this entire thread is flaying the skin off your back im not sure what else you could get from this

i've already said that i admit that i was a richardbag and that there are methods of pointing out flaws in an add-on that do not involve beating the add-on and add-on maker into a red paste with my fists at the slightest error
i'm sorry to those i've been a richardbag to and those add-on makers demotivated by my words, your efforts are still appreciated
i'm also sorry to soviet, i was genuinely trying to help out with the model, but i wouldn't have posted my vest if you didn't want me to? you never were opposed to me posting images to the model and add-on so i'm kinda confused as to why you're only now calling my vest a one-up

but i wouldn't have posted my vest if you didn't want me to? you never were opposed to me posting images to the model and add-on so i'm kinda confused as to why you're only now calling my vest a one-up

you told me it was a test so i had no real idea you were releasing it until last minute lol

inspiration does not mean make the same add-on and release it on the same day + commenting on the other that "yours is better".

but i wouldn't have posted my vest if you didn't want me to?
damage control

like this just isn't okay

commenting on the other that "yours is better".
you have no idea what a joke is, right
we both said that on each other's vests
inspiration does not mean make the same add-on and release it on the same day
"oh cool soviets making a model of a vest"
"hm i wonder if i have the skills to make a cool vest too"
"oh wow that actually turned out well, might as well make it an add-on"
damage control
he could've just said "hey i want to release mine can you like not" and i wouldn't have posted it