Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28046 times)

mm yea h baby oo yeah baby mmhm yeah mmhmm baby oo yeah mhmmm
baby

the only thing you can lose in this scenario is your pride and as a creator of any medium you're encouraged to not have a hubris. there's always more work to be done, in fact it would be flattering to make something and see another person realize it fully and expand upon it further in ways I couldn't imagine. being upstaged by someone in a modding scene is trivial, it's not like there's anything at stake
this
if someone made my mod cool i wouldn't be sad i would be like "epic"

this
if someone made my mod cool i wouldn't be sad i would be like "epic"

except you still made a vest to one-up soviet narwhal and you're just making up this "total coincidence guys honest" narrative to try to backpedal

also phantos is a handicap. if you agree with him it means 9 times out of 10 you're probably wrong

except you still made a vest to one-up soviet narwhal and you're just making up this "total coincidence guys honest" narrative to try to backpedal

also phantos is a handicap. if you agree with him it means 9 times out of 10 you're probably wrong
i never made it to one up him though you egg

keep lying
i literally just wanted to see if i could make a vest too since i was just starting to model but ok

i literally just wanted to see if i could make a vest too since i was just starting to model but ok

totally

so rather than introducing something better to the modding community that benefits everyone, you just shouldn't... because moral reasons?
there add-ons and models from other people that I've improved on. the difference is that i wasn't being a total ass hat and saying "mines better. theirs sucks."

starting to model but then u stuff on everyone's models
stop spouting bullstuff holy forget

starting to model but then u stuff on everyone's models
stop spouting bullstuff holy forget
no edit : stuffting on everyone's models/scripts like u know how to script/model

no edit : stuffting on everyone's models/scripts like u know how to script/model
you don't have to be a chef to tell you just bit into a turd