kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28070 times)

i already told yall that we then discussed on how we would release them
probably

mr bones just broke the longest posting break in Drama history to say something That Has Already Been Said
i suggest you use your right to remain silent

somebody should host an anti max server where it's a statue of max with throwable poop around it, and you get points each time you throw poop at it.

i suggest you use your right to remain silent
gonna be impossible if ur gonna say funny stuff like this

gonna be impossible if ur gonna say funny stuff like this
hehe yea h i'm a pretty funny dude :~) thanks for recognizing it bro

hehe yea h i'm a pretty funny dude :~) thanks for recognizing it bro

the year is 2019 and mr.bones and donny are STILL arguing. when will they succumb to the finality of telling the other person to suck their own rooster and never speaking to eachother again, like all of us regular adults

mr bones and dony suck my plutonium rads

the year is 2019 and mr.bones and donny are STILL arguing. when will they succumb to the finality of telling the other person to suck their own rooster and never speaking to eachother again, like all of us regular adults
dont suck my rooster ever

but we also started arguing in 2019 tho

and they STILL haven’t sucked each others’ roosters. disappointing tbh

kakanut is still at large

IM going to beat you to death