Author Topic: The Amazon Rainforest is still ablaze  (Read 4951 times)

is it me or are people barely attempting to start to take ""action"" now for this whole pollution stuffuation

is it me or are people barely attempting to start to take ""action"" now for this whole pollution stuffuation
People would rather complain about pollution than actually try to do anything to fix it

you are not wrong

people keep electing politicians that ignore the reality entirely or do nothing about it. everyone likes to live in a world of blissful ignorance while we get won over by the corporate overlords with grande starbucks frappuccinos. 71% of the global pollution is caused by just 100 companies, and unless we enact systematic reform and legislation to change this reality, good luck having any air to breath in the next 100 years.

the people that elected bolsonaro are completely ignorant of the fact that he literally promised to not give an inch of the amazon rainforest to native reservations, and that he promised to dismantle(and has been doing so) the environmental regulation involving deforestation. environmentalists have pointed out that the fires are man made, either on accident or where used to clear vast swaths of land and got out of control.

source: https://globalnews.ca/news/5794191/amazon-rainforest-fire-explained/

it's horrible, but it's just the consequence of your actions when you vote to own the libs by electing a megalomaniac that doesn't actually care about anything other than corporate profits
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:09:03 PM by Aide33 »

People would rather complain about pollution than actually try to do anything to fix it

white girls after saying we need to save the earth on their instagram

the loving amazon rainforest makes HALF of the entire world's oxygen supply

isn't it 20%, not half?

i sleep as long as the latinas are fine :D

this could have been said in normal sized text and it might have been less annoying to look at

i sleep as long as the latinas are fine :D

forgetin amen brotherrrrr

im gonna cause a 4th impact

nobody came to Brazil.

honestly I don't give a forget if the world ends