The Amazon Rainforest is still ablaze

Author Topic: The Amazon Rainforest is still ablaze  (Read 4842 times)

honestly I don't give a forget if the world ends
i mean tbh we'll be dead so

reminder that propagation of our species depends on the well-being of the environment. if we kill off everything that supports us, life continues, but we won't.

Are we not sending every team firefighters ever out there to clear it up? Surely sacrificing the lives of a few thousands of civillians who are burning alive is worth it to try and put out an entire major forest fire that's putting the entirety of mankind at risk

But seriously though, i don't know the situation well enough, are there actually teams of firefighters actively trying to stop the fire, or are people just letting it happen because it's too big and out of control?

Are we not sending every team firefighters ever out there to clear it up? Surely sacrificing the lives of a few thousands of civillians who are burning alive is worth it to try and put out an entire major forest fire that's putting the entirety of mankind at risk

But seriously though, i don't know the situation well enough, are there actually teams of firefighters actively trying to stop the fire, or are people just letting it happen because it's too big and out of control?
no. in fact it's been speculated that this was intentionally set off by the Brazilian government in order to create more farming space.

no. in fact it's been speculated that this was intentionally set off by the Brazilian government in order to create more farming space.
This is why nobody comes to Brazil

just pee on the fire

edgy!
it's not edgy im just saying its not my problem

i mean tbh we'll be dead so
I will be found dead in miami in 3 weeks

Good thing Bolsonaro really cares, right?

it's not edgy im just saying its not my problem
hrrrrg....life blows..... hrrrr.... me no care.... me play video game

honestly I don't give a forget if the world ends
people replying to this with ow the edge posts meanwhile i will call this post for what it is: overdoseposting

now the question is was he posting this on his way out on heroin or some other opioid or narcotic or whatever

me say world end need world end stop while drinking frappe me say white teenage girl
me still drink coffee from straw and plastic cup we need stop world end

it's not that the government set the fires, but that the agriculture corporations did, with the government's blessing

you are all sheep.
rainforest camt catch fire you are all being played